Prayers

FearAVolunteer

I'm posting this in place of my beloved husband. He left his account up on my tablet which I intend to never close this tab.. I hate to announce that he passed away 10/24 at 5 AM at the young age of 28. This was his downtime. He loved everything Tennesse, even when things were going downhill with the team. I never really saw him reading anything else on his phone. Volnation all the way. It ran deep in him. I'm trying to find his favorite Tennessee Hoodie my mom got him a couple Christmases ago. I know he would have like to know he'd be buried this way. I appreciate this site for existing. He really enjoyed it.

Update: We laid Charles to rest at about 6pm on 10/27. I think the hardest part of all this is knowing we don't share a home anymore. I don't get to see his smiling face come through the door everyday after work to greet the kids who are eagerly waiting for him at the door. A cardinal has already visited my MIL. I'm hoping to see one soon as well. Both my boys sense their daddy and that's good enough for me. Thank you everyone for being so kind. I will definitely keep his page up and post time to time. Every season I'll make sure to put every game on to listen to in the back ground. My youngest will probably be babbling and yelling at the TV and clapping his hands like he'd watch his daddy do. Also I wasn't able to find the Hoodie. I actually think I remember him saying he misplaced it at a job site one day and he was really torn up when he went back to find it the next day, and it was just gone. My mom did buy him a beanie for them to put on his head though. Vols of course. Can't have it any other way.

Update: I haven't been on since the last update. There's been days that have been ridiculously difficult than most. I'm doing my best to try and play both roles for our kids. I have our oldest in therapy and martial arts. He also starts Kindergarten in the fall. Hoping school isn't too much of a challenge for him. He lets me know from time to time how much he misses his Daddy. I miss him everyday as well. There's still pain that runs deep, but I'm trying to hang in there. I try to keep myself busy with work and the little everyday things. My grandmother has made some pillows out of his favorite shirts, so it's nice to have something of his close by. I still celebrate the holidays with his family and make sure we celebrate how he would. I'be been seeing cardinals left and right lately and I hope that they've been Charles checking on me. Not as often anymore, but things still sometimes happen around the house that I can't explain and I chalk it up to his spirit. I miss him dearly and it still absolutely kills me, but I'm trying to keep going forward. Hopefully the pain lessens in the future. It's still hitting me hard. I'll try to update more in the future and participate in the coming season's threads as he would have. I may not be as much an aggressive fan as he was, but I'll try my best! I appreciate every single one of you and this site. It's the little things that keep him close.

Last edited:
I'm posting this in place of my beloved husband. He left his account up on my tablet which I intend to never close this tab.. I hate to announce that he passed away 10/24 at 5 AM. This was his downtime. He loved everything Tennesse, even when things were going downhill with the team. I never really saw him reading anything else on his phone. Volnation all the way. It ran deep in him. I'm trying to find his favorite Tennessee Hoodie my mom got him a couple Christmases ago. I know he would have like to know he'd be buried this way. I appreciate this site for existing. He really enjoyed it.

Your family is in our thoughts and prayers.

I'm posting this in place of my beloved husband. He left his account up on my tablet which I intend to never close this tab.. I hate to announce that he passed away 10/24 at 5 AM. This was his downtime. He loved everything Tennesse, even when things were going downhill with the team. I never really saw him reading anything else on his phone. Volnation all the way. It ran deep in him. I'm trying to find his favorite Tennessee Hoodie my mom got him a couple Christmases ago. I know he would have like to know he'd be buried this way. I appreciate this site for existing. He really enjoyed it.
So sorry for your loss, praying that you find comfort in knowing that he is with the lord and all his glory. Time to rest VFL

You and yours are in our thoughts and prayers... deepest condolences from all of us...
OGC.d589ab6437b66951f2844977e46afe1e

Just read this post to my wife. We can’t imagine what you are going through. Everyone needs to hug their loved ones a little tighter tonight. You never know when it will be the last time you see them.

We will pray for you and your family. Go Vols!!! To you and your Husband.

Mods. We should sticky her post, at least for a few days.

Just read this post to my wife. We can’t imagine what you are going through. Everyone needs to hug their loved ones a little tighter tonight. You never know when it will be the last time you see them.

We will pray for you and your family. Go Vols!!! To you and your Husband.

Mods. We should sticky her post, at least for a few days.
I really appreciate this. Thank you so much.

VN Store

Back