Gave up 28 in 4th quarter

madbamahater

Offensive play calling has to be better down the stretch to give the team better chance to win, stay in the game later pick up first downs.

How the hell do you give up 28 points in the last quarter? I did see some quit in the last half of the 4th...

Offensive play calling has to be better down the stretch to give the team better chance to win, stay in the game later pick up first downs.

How the hell do you give up 28 points in the last quarter? I did see some quit in the last half of the 4th...
No quit until the interception. Not sure afterward. I think we were just wore down.

Zero quit. Total exhaustion.

It’s called paper thin depth…. And the offense had zero running game… Evans was only a fraction of his normal self.

Stop making excuses

you asked a question

You received an answer

Then you simply say……”stop making excuses”

Why ask the freakin question if you don’t want an answer?

This team is down on players, down on talent, and has injuries. They played one of the best teams in the country to a 7 point game through 3 quarters.

That lack of depth and less talented defense was on the field a long long time…….at some point the lack of depth will show up especially when your severely overmatched.

It’s not an excuse……it’s a fact, it’s freakin real…….it is what it is.

That Tennessee defense played 3 quarters as good or better than we should have expected them to.

Correct. Because UT could not get first downs and could not get off the field on third down. Pretty simple. Stop making excuses because they were tired
Did you watch the game? Evans couldn’t run…. There was NO running game whatsoever…. This limits the hell out of what you can do offensively…..
I bet your big lazy behind gets winded going up a flight of stairs, but you’re an expert on endurance ….. ?

VN Store

Back