Officiating in Tuscaloosa

You mean the Darrell Taylor “roughing the passer” bs? … yeah I member. Great times…

Or the Bituli hit on Jeudy. The one where the replay went to see if it was a Fumble 6 or not and it ended up with the replay official who reported to the Bama grad in the replay office in Birmingham call targeting on Bituli that wasnt called by the Bama resident on the field.

Or the Bituli hit on Jeudy. The one where the replay went to see if it was a Fumble 6 or not and it ended up with the replay official who reported to the Bama grad in the replay office in Birmingham call targeting on Bituli that wasnt called by the Bama resident on the field.
I actually don’t remember that one… but it absolutely seems right

Holding penalties:

Bama 3, all in first half or short kickoffs.

Tenn 5, mostly on long runs, long returns, deep pass plays.

Any critical play in last 3 minutes, if the game is within one score.

Tds taken back: At least one.
First downs taken back by penalties or bad spots: As many as the stars in the heavens.

That's why this game this game is so depressing, even without any depth, or matching talent, an away game, even if we were somehow to make this a close game the refs would never allow a Tennessee victory.

My question how many critical penalties or bad spots Alabama gets all game, answer: NONE.

My question is how long will it take before we recognize the stooge sent in to throw the game. Or do you think it will be an entire crew effort. Last week it was one guy (H), but this is Bama, the SEC isn't gonna take any chances, better send the ATeam.

How many holds will Bama get away with tomorrow?

How many TD’s will the refs take away from us?

I don’t expect a win but we all know Bama is Sankey’s main cash cow.

How many plays will Bama have on offensive?? That will tell you how many holds they will have. Not saying they will hold on all, but on most. May see it called 1 or 2 times.

gDPOmqq.gif
You must remember that in Tuscaloosa the referees wear black and white stripes but their underwear is all crimson.

VN Store

Back