Hooker Starting against Bama

Mays and Mays were more critical. It took UT the 1st half to make pass pro adjustments with the less experienced guys.
True. I still think he has better vision and better ability to fall forward than the rest of the group. However, if we can’t block or protect the QB then it really doesn’t make a difference.

Reactions: Voltrapnbama
I heard it's just a bone bruise. No ligaments. Brace it up and go.

As important Hooker is, Evans is equally important. Strange how we went from Evans being able to return to the USCjr game and he's definitely gonna play, to a gametime decision and now an entire week later it's a gametime decision.

The only way we can be competitive is if we can throw Hooker, Evans and Small at them. And that's if they can get anything going without the May's bros.

I heard it's just a bone bruise. No ligaments. Brace it up and go.

As important Hooker is, Evans is equally important. Strange how we went from Evans being able to return to the USCjr game and he's definitely gonna play, to a gametime decision and now an entire week later it's a gametime decision.

The only way we can be competitive is if we can throw Hooker, Evans and Small at them. And that's if they can get anything going without the May's bros.

Not so sure about this . We have no consistent passing game w/o Hendon.

Do we have a spy at UT? If that guy is a Bammmer, then how did he find out, if true?

This isn't a strong source. I'd say this is far from definitive. If he hits on it, he looks smart. But I don't think Hendon is going tomorrow. Looked like he needed an amputation coming off the field last week.

Reactions: Voltrapnbama
This isn't a strong source. I'd say this is far from definitive. If he hits on it, he looks smart. But I don't think Hendon is going tomorrow. Looked like he needed an amputation coming off the field last week.
Well, if he can’t go, then it will be Milton. Coach Hype will determine that here soon. I’m sure we will know something tomorrow.

He's at least close to as important. To me Tiyon was arguably the difference between a win and a loss against Ole Miss and Pitt.
I think Evans might be able to go. If he would’ve been out there, we might be 5-1 going into this game. Absolutely!

This dude is just throwing **** at the wall hoping it sticks. Hooker is 100% not playing.

He's at least close to as important. To me Tiyon was arguably the difference between a win and a loss against Ole Miss and Pitt.
I’m not arguing that. In fact I said we would’ve won had he played last weekend. I just don’t think we’re in a position to win the game if Milton is QB even with Evans playing .

Coach said yesterday that Beckwith has had a great week of practice.
chandler-clapping.gif

I like the way Heupel doesn't give the media anything.
We will know on the first offensive series. That's soon enough.
It's not like they would have to game plan for Milton or Bailey regardless

If you can go....you go. The ole saying you play to win the game applies, no matter who you are playing.

While typically I would agree with you, gotta disagree here. Both Mays bros are still out. That means our OL will be very suspect. Bama has a nasty pass rush and our OL has given up the most sacks in the SEC. we need Hooker healthy for us to go 7-5.

Reactions: HalfullVol

VN Store

Back