Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
99% chance that Jimbo, Georgia's AD, and Saban are telling Pruitt to put a sock in it. If this goes to court and gets public, Alabama, Georgia, FSU, and Jimbo's staff are getting implicated too.

I almost want to see that happen... because we already fired our people and our program is already "down." We have nothing to lose. Force Saban into retirement and give Georgia the Sherman treatment.
I don’t think he has anything other than more stuff to incriminate himself but I don’t think other schools have much control over him

Why in the world would you not want Rattler and Hooker. Dream QB scenario for next year and Jackson gets to redshirt. Bailey and Milton likely gone.
I don't care as long as Rattler doesn't screw up the team..some of you guys act like is not a problem which baffles me considering all the horrible cancers we have seen rot our program to the core the last few years.

Like I said earlier though, if Heup wants him and goes after him, I have to assume he doesn't think the kids attitude will be a problem.

Why in the world would you not want Rattler and Hooker. Dream QB scenario for next year and Jackson gets to redshirt. Bailey and Milton likely gone.
Not because of his talent. Because of his personality/attitude/character. Unless he has humbled from that video above - he's not the type of player Heupel has been building this team around.

Goes back to what Theo said just recently about the difference between Pruitt's style and Heupel's style and why that's allowed them to be brothers and play to their best ability basically. Rattler is an energy vampire.

I don't care as long as Rattler doesn't screw up the team..some of you guys act like is not a problem which baffles me considering all the horrible cancers we have seen rot our program to the core the last few years.

Like I said earlier though, if Heup wants him and goes after him, I have to assume he doesn't think the kids attitude will be a problem.
I’ll trust Hype. If he brings him in, then I’m all for it. We need to realize that good QBs don’t grow on trees. If you can get a sure fire QB, get him. We will likely be down to Hooker and Jackson next year. We need someone who can step up in case of an injury and win. Rattler would put up big numbers in this offense.

I don’t think he has anything other than more stuff to incriminate himself but I don’t think other schools have much control over him
Not that he has things to incriminate the other schools, but that we have things that incriminate him and implicate those other schools. Behavior and conduct we discovered from his time a previous stops. Even possibly bidding wars he conducted with recruits against other schools.

I would say he at least wouldn't want Alabama to take a hit because of him. He probably doesn't care about the rest.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
99% chance that Jimbo, Georgia's AD, and Saban are telling Pruitt to put a sock in it. If this goes to court and gets public, Alabama, Georgia, FSU, and Jimbo's staff are getting implicated too.

I almost want to see that happen... because we already fired our people and our program is already "down." We have nothing to lose. Force Saban into retirement and give Georgia the Sherman treatment.
My word… how beautiful it would be

I'm afraid of what the MLB will do to Atlanta on Saturday

Conspiracy theorist😂 Atlanta will close it out in Atlanta…Muncy is hurt.Justin turner is in a slump.Bullpen is out of wack and the Giants Series really just wore us out..that was a hard fought series…on top of us having to play in a dumb wild card game…all the above are valid points…don’t @ me. @Rishvol

@Weezer ☺️❤️

Some of yall blasted me when I said Tillman should have caught that pass. He barely got off the ground.
rambo-sylvester-stallone.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back