'21 Recruiting Forum: Official Bama Pregame/Game Thread

I hit last week on the OM points of 31. DC Banks made them one dimensional. I missed badly on O by 17 - which was the missed FG, the theft of the D TD in the first quarter, and not scoring a TD at the end of the 4th qtr.

This week I see our D playing every bit as good against Bama - for 3 quarters. Robinson can be controlled, Young is not a runner - so forcing them into a pass game dependence and making them more one dimensional seems to be the method. Young is young - more likely to make mistakes than Corral and Pickett. So I've got Bama scoring 35 due to the home field and owning the officials.

I have no idea where to go with the O. Is HH 90-100%? Is T-Evans ready? Is Coop starting? How about Cade? Heup does not reveal his hand until the game begins. So it's all a guess.

If all the above are "yes" - we've got a shot to win, but lose in the 4th quarter 35 - 28.

If some of the above are "no", but we have HH at QB - we lose 45-24 and play a decent half.

If all of the above are "no" - just turn the channel and look forward to the bye week.

I hit last week on the OM points of 31. DC Banks made them one dimensional. I missed badly on O by 17 - which was the missed FG, the theft of the D TD in the first quarter, and not scoring a TD at the end of the 4th qtr.

This week I see our D playing every bit as good against Bama - for 3 quarters. Robinson can be controlled, Young is not a runner - so forcing them into a pass game dependence and making them more one dimensional seems to be the method. Young is young - more likely to make mistakes than Corral and Pickett. So I've got Bama scoring 35 due to the home field and owning the officials.

I have no idea where to go with the O. Is HH 90-100%? Is T-Evans ready? Is Coop starting? How about Cade? Heup does not reveal his hand until the game begins. So it's all a guess.

If all the above are "yes" - we've got a shot to win, but lose in the 4th quarter 35 - 28.

If some of the above are "no", but we have HH at QB - we lose 45-24 and play a decent half.

If all of the above are "no" - just turn the channel and look forward to the bye week.
I have us winning the bye week.

Reactions: Vols4us
It's the TSIO. Some of you all need to get your head right.

"Travel like a king, listen to the inner voice
A higher wisdom is at work for you
Conquering the stumbling blocks, come easier
When the conqueror is in tune with the infinite

Every ending is a new beginning
Life is an endless unfoldment
Change your mind and you change
Your relation to time

You can find the answer
The solution lies within the problem
The answer is in every question, dig it

An attitude is all you need to rise and walk away
Inspire yourself, your life is yours
It fits you like your skin

The oak sleeps in the acorn
The giant sequoia tree sleeps in its tiny seed
The bird waits in the egg
God waits for his unfoldment in man
Fly on, children, play on

You gravitate to that which you secretly love most
You meet in life the exact reproduction of your own thoughts
There is no chance, coincidence or accident
In a world ruled by law and divine order

You rise as high as your dominant aspiration
You descend to the level of your lowest concept of yourself
Free your mind and your ass will follow

The infinite intelligence within you knows the answers
Its nature is to respond to your thoughts
Be careful of the thought seeds you plant in the garden of your mind
For seeds grow after their kind

Play on, children

Every thought felt as true
Or allowed to be accepted as true by your conscious mind
Take roots in your subconscious
Blossoms sooner or later into an act and bears its own fruit

Good thoughts bring forth good fruit
Bullshi*t thoughts rot your meat
Think right and you can fly
The kingdom of heaven is within
Free your mind and your ass will follow

Play on, children
Sing on, lady, yeah." ~ "Good Thoughts, Bad Thoughts" -- Funkadelic

I certainly understand the rationale for hiding and surviving, but if you want to be the best, you have to play the best. And if you can survive the best, teams like UK are easier to beat. It's an opportunity to improve and show improvement. Apparently CJH thinks those are good things.

VN Store

Back