'21 Recruiting Forum: Official Bama Pregame/Game Thread

I was just talking to someone that it’s sad we can’t even get excited for the game, because we know if it is close, then the refs will take over and not allow us to win.

Yep the only way we win this game is if it is by a lot. If it’s close it’s a guarantee we get screwed.

Reactions: Vols4us
I think our D can slow down Bama a bit. I feel like, if we are even going to sniff a win, we’ll have to be really efficient on offense. Hooker will have to make quick reads, If Evans plays he’ll have to have a big game and we need to avoid negative plays.

Sadly, we're just too beat up and thin to compete with them, especially on their home field. The refs and the home field gives them a double advantage.

They'll beat us by a touchdown per quarter. We'll get 14-17 points so that'll be a score of about 42-17. Get out with no major injuries and get to the bye week and rest up for KY and beat them.

Last edited:
I think our D can slow down Bama a bit. I feel like, if we are even going to sniff a win, we’ll have to be really efficient on offense. Hooker will have to make quick reads, If Evans plays he’ll have to have a big game and we need to avoid negative plays.
Evans is the breakaway playmaker we missed last week end 😔

Sadly, we're just to beat up and thin to compete with them, especially on their home field. The refs and the home field gives them a double advantage.

They'll beat us by a touchdown per quarter. We'll get 14-17 points so that'll be a score of about 42-17. Get out with no major injuries and get to the bye week and rest up for KY and beat them.
I think we cover, barely 38-14.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Colonel.png
Pogue Colonel: Marine, what is that button on your body armor?
Sergeant Joker: A POWER T, sir.
Pogue Colonel: Where'd you get it?
Sergeant Joker: I don't remember, sir.
Pogue Colonel: What is that you've got written on your helmet?
Sergeant Joker: "Bama sucks", sir.
Pogue Colonel: You write "Bama sucks" on your helmet and you wear a POWER T button. What's that supposed to be, some kind of sick joke?
Sergeant Joker: No, sir.
Pogue Colonel: What is it supposed to mean?
Sergeant Joker: I don't know, sir
Pogue Colonel: You don't know very much, do you?
Sergeant Joker: No, sir
Pogue Colonel: You'd better get your head and your ass wired together, or I will take a giant **** on you.
Sergeant Joker: Yes, sir.
Pogue Colonel: Now answer my question or you'll be standing tall before the man.
Sergeant Joker: I think I was trying to suggest something about the superiority of the VOL fan, sir.
Pogue Colonel: The what?
Sergeant Joker: The superiority of the VOL fan. The we don't sleep with our sister thing, sir.
Pogue Colonel: Whose side are you on, son?
Sergeant Joker: Tennessee, sir.
Pogue Colonel: Don't you love your VOLS?
Pogue Colonel: Then how about getting with the program? Why don't you jump on the team and come on in for the big win?
Pogue Colonel: Son, all I've ever asked of my VOL fans is that they obey my orders as they would the word of God. We are here to help the Bammers, because inside every Bammer there is an VOL fan trying to get out. It's a hardball world, son. We've gotta keep our heads until this Bama craze blows over.
Sergeant Joker: Aye-aye, sir.

Big Orange Fan said:
I glued an Alabama decal to the bottom of my commode in my apartment.
It was a “natural law” on Saturday afternoon that you would sit around the apartment all day watching college football and drinking beer.
It was a rule that you had to yell, “PISS ON ALABAMA” every time you went to the bathroom.
It was even better when I had to sit down.

GBO....Beat Bama !

VN Store

Back