Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he played for WVU? Is he leaving them too? That “highlight” reel is very sad.

Yeah he’s in the portal again. Major head case. I don’t get the Vols fans in his comments begging for him to “come back home” and saying he’s needed.

Feels like he’s exactly the kind of player being gone that has led to the culture change.

Hot take: its a good thing that Tyler Barons td got called back because we ended up getting the safety and td very next drive, while the safety may not have happened if the tyler baron td stood
I see that point of view but momentum in college football is so huge. A play like that can cause an avalanche of plays for one team, both offensively and defensively. That play stand and you never know how both OM and the Vols respond.

Hot take: its a good thing that Tyler Barons td got called back because we ended up getting the safety and td very next drive, while the safety may not have happened if the tyler baron td stood
It’s never ok to take points off the board. Who knows how that could have propelled the team? Could have hurt Ole Miss confidence too. I think Kiffen realized the refs would listen to his b****** after that and he could get away with anything.

Apparently the lawyer dude is based in Dallas. Don’t throw mustard at his office and don’t put golf ball replacements for his vasectomy, please.
I ain’t never cutting my balls off fellas. Sorry for your loss.

I hope you guys don’t actually think a vasectomy is the removal of testes. Unfortunately, I feel like this may be news to some in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back