Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe so, but to be fair this same level (much worse actually) fire was spit at JG after his Bama play. He still came back to win 4, 5, whatever it was straight. As long as coaches and players can still get behind someone, then by all means. I'd rather a guy that gives us a shot play than some walkon or whatever is left over by that point. Guys make mistakes, I'm sure he's plenty embarrassed and ashamed. Can't drag a guy forever when he's one of our own. And if the coaches and players can no longer back him, then that's fine too. Tough to say if there's a JJ-level guy that will back Milton like he did JG. Guess we'll see (or hopefully we never have to cross that bridge and HH leads us down the stretch!)
I was done with JG after Bama and I’m done with Milton after Ole Miss. If you think we won games because of JG then LOL. That Indiana bowl game was one of the worst showings for a QB with a months practice ever. He also led us to a terrible season last year too.

Hard to see QB3 leaving as a big risk when the portal will surely offer better. Just figure how many talented guys are waiting on the bench at places like OSU, Oklahoma, Bama, Clemson, etc. There's talent to be had and guys that fit Hype's system 100x better.
If you think having two scholarship QBs as ok then I don’t know what to say. Some of your takes are just crazy. Most transfers are there because they can’t cut it at their school. Look at Milton. I wouldn’t say we will find someone better for sure. We got lucky with Hooker and Pruitt brought him in. Next year will likely be Hooker, freshmen, and a transfer which is scary.

A few months back, I asked for prayers for my youngest son because he was experiencing focal seizures and undergoing tests. Since August 12, he has not had a single episode. Last Tuesday, two months to the date since his last seizure, we were finally able to get him in for an EEG. The tests came back normal. Going forward, neurology wants to perform a CT just to be certain, but the doctor believes he is perfectly healthy.

All glory be to God! Thanks for your kind words and prayers. God is never late—He is always on time.

View attachment 404491

AMEN!

A few months back, I asked for prayers for my youngest son because he was experiencing focal seizures and undergoing tests. Since August 12, he has not had a single episode. Last Tuesday, two months to the date since his last seizure, we were finally able to get him in for an EEG. The tests came back normal. Going forward, neurology wants to perform a CT just to be certain, but the doctor believes he is perfectly healthy.

All glory be to God! Thanks for your kind words and prayers. God is never late—He is always on time.

View attachment 404491
Praise God! Awesome news!

Haven't seen it talked about here so...
I was listening to 104.5 the Zone yesterday and they said they were at the game on Saturday and noticed that Milton was sitting on the bench away from the game with 2 other players. Even late in the 4th they weren't even paying attention to what was happening in the game. One of the players even had their back to the field. Leading up until Milton had to go in. Anybody else catch that on the radio? Meanwhile they mentioned that when Ole Miss had the ball on their last drive, Hooker basically had his toes on the sidelines begging the defense to get the stop because he was confident that he could win the game if we got the ball back.
Wonder who the other 2 players are?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back