Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many of the stats are indicating that we’re ahead of where we should be. Check some of the SP+ rankings. Before OM game there were only three teams in the SP+ top 25 in Offense, Defense, and Special Teams. Those were:

Alabama
Ohio State
Tennessee

Certainly seems as if we are headed in the righ direction

Somebody should do a flop reel. To help the SEC see that UT fans might not be their biggest problem.
Someone on here could easily make one go viral

That would be awesome! It would be so hilarious and simultaneously offensive that it would definitely pick up steam quickly!

I notice those things also and I am dumb. I really haven’t seen CJH get upset at his players, even when we can see them mess up. They see a lot more things than we do and they just seem to have patience with them and move on to the next play. I love this staff and team.
I will say you can get upset at your players without going the Saban, Muschamp route where you scream your head off. It’s basically how Tom Osborne was at Nebraska. Quiet but he’d get upset and shake his head etc but would always make it a point to talk to the players about the play they messed up on

As some of you know, I collect baseball jerseys.

Just had a really weird experience on Facebook marketplace. I was trying to buy an Atlanta Black Crackers negro leagues jersey from some guy on there and he refused because I was white and I’d essentially be “making a mockery of our (african american) history” by wearing it. And then he blocked me so I cant even screenshot the conversation. So weird.

I think it was the indecision by the ref crew that really took things over the top.

Just in the first quarter:

They stopped us mid-play to review a spot when we were trying to hurry up to convert a 4th and short. That stoppage was what got Mays hurt early on.

They talked and talked and talked about overturning the Baron fumble, activated the PA to just say "It was not a fumble" and then went back to talking for MINUTES.

Even the Corral safety, they met on it in the endzone for a good while before they made a ruling.

I think it was the indecision by the ref crew that really took things over the top.

Just in the first quarter:

They stopped us mid-play to review a spot when we were trying to hurry up to convert a 4th and short. That stoppage was what got Mays hurt early on.

They talked and talked and talked about overturning the Baron fumble, activated the PA to just say "It was not a fumble" and then went back to talking for MINUTES.

Even the Corral safety, they met on it in the endzone for a good while before they made a ruling.

The endzone meeting on the safety was a joke. I thought they were playing rock, paper, scissors to decide who was going to make the final call.

Flame suit on, but, fellas, we aren’t beating bama, even at full strength. Only diff would be getting beat by 2-3 scores rather than 4-5.
I say rest everyone that’s questionable; get healthy for UK, and make 7-5 the goal for the year!
Just my .02

Reactions: OrangenSC
Wow Washington State fired the HC for refusing the vaccine. 🤦🏻‍♂️
Not the first and will not be the last. The corporate world is doing the same thing with their employees who refuse the vaccine. Keep your eye on our airline pilots and air traffic controllers. When a bunch of those guys get fired, the sh^t will hit the fan. I'm waiting on the nations truckers to slow things down when they've had enough of this crap.

I don't really care if Bama beats us by 40 or by 4.

If we beat the piss out of Top 10 Kentucky and tarnish Georgia's playoff/national championship hopes somehow then I'll be happy.

UK gonna need a lot of help to be top 10 by the time we play them

Haven't seen it talked about here so...
I was listening to 104.5 the Zone yesterday and they said they were at the game on Saturday and noticed that Milton was sitting on the bench away from the game with 2 other players. Even late in the 4th they weren't even paying attention to what was happening in the game. One of the players even had their back to the field. Leading up until Milton had to go in. Anybody else catch that on the radio? Meanwhile they mentioned that when Ole Miss had the ball on their last drive, Hooker basically had his toes on the sidelines begging the defense to get the stop because he was confident that he could win the game if we got the ball back.

Haven't seen it talked about here so...
I was listening to 104.5 the Zone yesterday and they said they were at the game on Saturday and noticed that Milton was sitting on the bench away from the game with 2 other players. Even late in the 4th they weren't even paying attention to what was happening in the game. One of the players even had their back to the field. Leading up until Milton had to go in. Anybody else catch that on the radio? Meanwhile they mentioned that when Ole Miss had the ball on their last drive, Hooker basically had his toes on the sidelines begging the defense to get the stop because he was confident that he could win the game if we got the ball back.
I didn't hear that, but saw Harrison Bailey out on the field with Hooker when he got hurt.

Want to bet?!?! You think our coach would let the players openly bash another player? I can name three players right now (I will not name them and get them in trouble) who are pissed at Joe Milton and the crap he pulled Saturday.
Crap? Pulled? Let's not act like it was anything other than being overwhelmed and absent-minded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back