Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure that is far enough!!
We waste a lot of first downs anyway, I'd rather Milton just heave it every 1st if he has to be our QB. Unless we are inside the opponent 30 (somehow), at which point it should just be all run or gadget plays.

We are so doomed if he's the Q

So we lost around 30 players in the transition from cornbread to Heup. If we keep half those players there's no question in my mind we are at least 6-1 and maybe undefeated.
I know Gray hasn't been the man at OU, but if we had Gray and Chandler we beat Ole Miss. Not to mention a deeper OL.

No doubt in my mind that depth at RB and OL puts us over the top EASILY vs Ole Miss. With how our defense was playing, we could have completely controlled the game with an able rushing attack.

Honestly...of everyone who transferred out there are only 2 guys I absolutely wish hadn't left.

Wanya Morris & Jahmir Johnson. I'm not even sure either would start on the OL, but both if they had bought in would be in the 2-man and better players for it.
Johnson was leaving regardless.

That is not how it would work. One weekend they go to the Big Ten to call games, the next weekend they go to the big 12, the next weekend to go to the Pac 12. However, they never call SEC games, because officials from other conferences called them. It would make the games neutral, because those referees do not have an agenda.
There could always be an agenda with refs that have “a team”. If your officiating an SEC game between #4 and #8 and your BIG team is #6, u r routing for #8

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Fulmer sure picked a great one.

These men are fully bought into Heup and his staff. They continue to improve because they are allowing themselves to be coachable and put the time in on their own working on what the coaches tell them to work on, as well as doing extra film study. They are seeing the fruits of their labor and that they can play with anyone, even on an off night. It makes them hungry to work harder. It’s a snowball in a great direction. These are the ones who deserve to get a fair shake in games.

Swain and Basilio both ripped him today. He was selfish and didn't want to get hit because he didn't think he'd get in. He doesn't realize that he lost so much more than that play.
He better not take another snap here unless HH and Bailey literally cannot play. Dude is a selfish wimp and waste of a scholarship.

There could always be an agenda with refs that have “a team”. If your officiating an SEC game between #4 and #8 and your BIG team is #6, u r routing for #8
And then the SEC can return the favor if they see that happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back