Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well….now I can sleep better at night….. why does anyone need her to tell us that? The only thing I want from her is to support Danny White and these programs so they can WIN….. that is the only thing that matters…. I’m not there for her anyways…. I’m there for the name on the front of the jersey, these players, and coaches…..if fans want to be upset at officiating…. I agree but we need to stop trying to eat our own….. Our fan base has the ability to create such an amazing presence at the games and through social media.

Some of us still have some inside knowledge than just you but like AV I will just post and stop sharing.

Oh hell I'd be sick! That sucks man :(

You should write notes and take a picture of it so it's in the camera.

"If I leave this somewhere, or you steal it from me please send the SD card to PO BOX..." lol
Yep...If it was me I would have tried to use the serial number to find who it belonged to if possible. I bought it at Best Buy on my card, so there is a record of who bought that camera..

But that's just me...

We were on the other end of the valley an hour or two later before I realized what I had done...by the time we got back it was gone. We had taken a family pic with my cell phone on a tripod and I sat it behind me on the wall...and just completely brainfarted thanks to being so blown away by Yosemite...lol.

If I had to lose it though, better early in the trip than at the end...I would have been devastated.

Wasn't that the story last week with Tiyon?

Appreciate the insight, just trying to remember.
No heard early in the week that Tiyon and cooper would be playing last week…. By the end of the end of the week Tiyon and cooper wasn’t in the walk through….. these three actually was practicing with the 1’s but it still won’t be definite until we know that they go through the walk through…. It is a very good sign as of right now.

This is an excellent take. Not sure if that's exactly his thought process, but I think it's a lot more reasonable than all the "he's so selfish" assumptions flying around. He defaulted to his training for the correct decision on 99% of plays because he panicked and didn't realize/forgot this was a 1% situation.
I think you are right, but it still boggles the mind that somebody could be that unaware at that point...

Reactions: Smokeytom
These men are fully bought into Heup and his staff. They continue to improve because they are allowing themselves to be coachable and put the time in on their own working on what the coaches tell them to work on, as well as doing extra film study. They are seeing the fruits of their labor and that they can play with anyone, even on an off night. It makes them hungry to work harder. It’s a snowball in a great direction. These are the ones who deserve to get a fair shake in games.

You know when Hype first got here I was concerned about his recruiting. Halfway through the season his coaching staff has shown the ability to develop players and “coach them up” I’m less concerned now because I realize he doesn’t have to have nothing but 5* and high 4* to produce like a Pruitt or Kirby. Also he has shown players want to play for him, give everything they got and lay it on the line (minus Milton of course)

I agree with the podcast today that Tim Banks is your MVP. What he is doing with the rag tag group he has to work with is nothing short of incredible.

Some of us still have some inside knowledge than just you but like AV I will just post and stop sharing.
I don’t mean any offense at all towards you…..I would appreciate any inside info that you have to share…. That is part of the reason we are all here…. Definitely don’t take any offense at my opinions…. I tend to be wrong a lot.

No heard early in the week that Tiyon and cooper would be playing last week…. By the end of the end of the week Tiyon and cooper wasn’t in the walk through….. these three actually was practicing with the 1’s but it still won’t be definite until we know that they go through the walk through…. It is a very good sign as of right now.
Which QB is also practicing with the 1s?

We waste a lot of first downs anyway, I'd rather Milton just heave it every 1st if he has to be our QB. Unless we are inside the opponent 30 (somehow), at which point it should just be all run or gadget plays.

We are so doomed if he's the Q
We never waste 1st downs. Heupel is very good at using 1st down to set up future plays. The plays may not gain a lot or a player may miss a block, but we are not wasting 1st downs

Thanks

View attachment 404395

I really, really wish he had been the QB from the get go full time. We probably beat Pittsburgh and give Florida a lot better game.
I wish Joe Milton had never came here..if he had not, precious and valuable preparation time and effort would not have been completely wasted on him that could have been focused on Hooker and Bailey

HH has been dealing with a knee contusion for weeks. He just keeps fighting through it, like Small and other guys we really need. It's hard for guys to heal when we can't afford to rest them enough and their injuries are re-aggravated. Inevitable in the back half of the season with this tough stretch of conference games.

HH has been dealing with a knee contusion for weeks. He just keeps fighting through it, like Small and other guys we really need. It's hard for guys to heal when we can't afford to rest them enough and their injuries are re-aggravated. Inevitable in the back half of the season with this tough stretch of conference games.
rest him versus Bama. Play the prototype amd lets roll.

This is such a bad take and has the empathy and emotional intelligence of a caveman.

There is a 0% chance he said "I know I have other options but I don't want to get tackled - even though I've been playing football all my life and have been tackled thousand of times - so I'm going to avoid that at the cost of my other options to possibly win the game."

There is a much higher chance that he simply panicked and didn't have the mental fortitude to process his options and possibly thought he was stopping the clock by not getting tackled in bounds.
Good God, man. As you were typing this, were you petting your stuffed animals?

If you haven't noticed, by now, Milton running timid, and not liking contact, then the power must be out in your stress booth.

Honestly...of everyone who transferred out there are only 2 guys I absolutely wish hadn't left.

Wanya Morris & Jahmir Johnson. I'm not even sure either would start on the OL, but both if they had bought in would be in the 2-man and better players for it.
If just Wanya has stayed, and progressed as much as Wright has this year...we would be looking really good along the Ol. Kid probably cost himself a ton of money by bailing out.

We never waste 1st downs. Heupel is very good at using 1st down to set up future plays. The plays may not gain a lot or a player may miss a block, but we are not wasting 1st downs
I should have clarified that I meant that with a Milton-run offense

Reactions: Ace
Good God, man. As you were typing this, were you petting your stuffed animals?

If you haven't noticed, by now, Milton running timid, and not liking contact, then the power must be out in your stress booth.
Yeah, I think I saw him trying to avoid contact one time at the end of a 40 yard scamper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back