Why Mustard?

Reactions: Voltopia
Nothing hides liquor better than a mustard bottle. When I was a student I knew a girl who used an empty shampoo bottle for Jack.
Yes!! Exactly. I’ve seen even better creative tactics employed, but I won’t expose them out of respect for those currently “fighting the man” to get their drink of choice smuggled into the game.

Reactions: FallCreekVols
I swear to goodness, my doctor JUST told me this yesterday with the "Mustard and cramps" thing!! And we weren't even talking about the football game!! Crazy! BTW... if they are gonna put liquor in the mustard container, it's best to remove the mustard first. Just sayin'. Looks like mustard all over the cap, etc.

Reactions: Sheik Yerbouti
I swear to goodness, my doctor JUST told me this yesterday with the "Mustard and cramps" thing!! And we weren't even talking about the football game!! Crazy! BTW... if they are gonna put liquor in the mustard container, it's best to remove the mustard first. Just sayin'. Looks like mustard all over the cap, etc.
It’s been discussed recently among an ultrarunning group I’m in, and I thought it would be fun to pass along the insider info. I’ve never tried it, but several well seasoned runners swear by it and carry a mustard packet or two when they go long.

Nothing hides liquor better than a mustard bottle. When I was a student I knew a girl who used an empty shampoo bottle for Jack.
Shampoo bottle? That is different. Why not airplane bottles or flask?

Because Ketchup sucks!!
MAYO doesn't like being left out of the equation...
giphy.gif

Oh, give me mustard, mustard, mustard.
That's why heart is busted;
Cause my hot dog got no mustard.

1634663178260.png Either that, or it was a subtle way of a Vols fan saying, "OM are retards."

Last edited:

VN Store

Back