Migrant President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Reactions: AM64
Last edited:
It's only a wee bit ironic that they are violating the law to get a message out that Republican voting laws are violating the law.

I think this is another preview of the cheating we will see next year as they try to motivate people to support their terrible agenda. I'm guessing there is something in it for the churches because Harris is not popular even amongst blacks.

So what's the punishment? The Churches lose tax exempt (501c) - let's face it they will scream discrimination? Kamela can deny she made it to be shown in Church, the voters still get to vote. How many of those churches will care that they lose the IRS status.

I have a feeling a church would have to be a mega (or MAGA) religious right variety to loose the tax exemption. I definitely cannot see anyone going after black churches and probably not catholic churches even though they both unquestionably meddle. One example is the black community forcing early voting on Sundays - from the pulpit to the ballot box.

Reactions: House of Neyland
Consumer just doesn’t get it. Seen this for the past 10 months in mfg.

Joe is late to the party on it. Doesn’t matter he is an incompetent buffoon that has very little ability to help anyway.
We haven’t yet seen the full impact of Biden’s disastrous policies. This 5% inflation is nothing. It’ll hit double digits in the next 12 months and the supply chain issues will still be going on 12 months from now as we’re still not even heading in the right direction yet.

We haven’t yet seen the full impact of Biden’s disastrous policies. This 5% inflation is nothing. It’ll hit double digits in the next 12 months and the supply chain issues will still be going on 12 months from now as we’re still not even heading in the right direction yet.

One of the key points is the the lack of speed with mitigation issues. Identifying how their policies impact the supply chain. They are woefully underwhelming and ill-equipped.

BS. They want to track it so they can figure out to tax it for wealth redistribution but that will affect way more than just billionaires.

Wait! With the direct tie between billionaires and congress, you don't really think that upper crust income and wealth is going into the coffers to be redistributed. Congress has to have friends somewhere to hob nob with, and it's not going to be the little people - never is.

VN Store

Back