Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bama grads haven't reffed Bama games. That's prohibited. But the children of Bama grads have reffed Bama games. I know the son of a former Bama QB has reffed Bama games, but the son wasn't a Bama grad himself. Still seems like a conflict of interest.

Ryan Hagan, who was the line judge for our Bama game in 2019, went to Samford and I believe Hoover High School. His brother at the time had pictures online and clearly showed to be a Bama fan.

@rjd970 needs to repost his post from October 22, 2019.

You were on your way to being a reasonable poster. You have detoured.

I am glad I could fool you for a little bit.

Winning solves everything though.

I stand by what I said, the band was a bit much. I get the cheerleaders but they acted like there was an active shooter lmao. In fact, they’re still acting like that. I’ve seen countless examples of other schools doing the exact same thing and there was not nearly this much coverage and shaming. I won’t stand to hear it.

I'm not a Titans fan, but I can say this. As I believe most Titans fans are probably Vols fans, titans fans can at least differentiate between college football and NFL football. Titans fans took to Henry from the start. My last duty station in the Marine Corps was at NAS Jax, in Jacksonville, FL. While I was there the Marines at Nas Jax supplied security for the Jags games. James "Little Man" Stuart was drafted by the Jags.. and boo'ed every time he stepped foot on the field his first season there.

Yep. My wife was officially terminated from her job. She was a nurse. Last year she was a hero. This year she's thrown out on the street.
That sucks Bass. I have to make a decision on if I want to continue being employed for the company I’ve worked for for 20 years before the end of November. I was essential this time last year. Just a number this…

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back