SEC fine from Saturday's activities

$250,000 fine on Tennessee

• Too high

• Too low

• About right

Results are only viewable after voting.
I feel it's too low. And find it comical.

They'll fine a school $250,000 for fans rushing the field AFTER a big win.

Putting hundreds of people's lives in danger and leaving a big mess on the field that has to be cleaned up should warrant a huge fine. At least more of a fine than when fans rush the field.

What a joke. We just got a slap on the wrist. Hilarious.

They sure showed us.

Putting hundreds of people's lives in danger and leaving a big mess on the field that has to be cleaned up should warrant a huge fine. At least more of a fine than when fans rush the field.

They sure showed us.
You think an uncontrolled mob on the playing surface is less dangerous than chucked bottles?

Boy that's dumb.

They sure showed us.

Ole Miss got no fine and no punishment for raining trash on our players at a basketball game two years ago. Frankly, by that standard, we got screwed royally.

So, while it takes months and months to clear a player to play or investigate a department for ethics, overnight they can decide a 1/4 million dollar fine? Were no Ole Miss fans throwing anything? Can they say that for sure? Do they get a cut of the fine?

Dang?! Fans should have just rushed the field, would have been less expensive.
Hate that a few non-thinking, led by emotions, call them what you will, made the headlines to the game.

Less expensive? It would have happened during a live game. And I'm sure we would have went after the refs.

Kentucky got fined $250,000 for fans rushing the field when they beat Florida.

It wouldn't be less. More about the same if not more if we did it during a live televised game.

They sure showed us.
Is a mustard bottle deadly? Who's life was in danger Karen?

So, while it takes months and months to clear a player to play or investigate a department for ethics, overnight they can decide a 1/4 million dollar fine? Were no Ole Miss fans throwing anything? Can they say that for sure? Do they get a cut of the fine?

Yes, Ole Miss fans were throwing things. A friend's 16 year old daughter got hit in the back of the head by a beer from several of them.

VN Store

Back