Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Props to Heupel for actually kinda saying something about those calls. Most coaches wouldnt
Josh Pate eviscerated the SEC Officiating last night. Said that he wasn’t defending the fans actions, but he understood it and that any idiot could feel that tension building to a breaking point

So who does Heup roll with Milton or Bailey? Unpopular opinion, but I give Milton a shot next few weeks just because of depth issues and I will save Bailey for USA and Vandy.
Let Milton take the beating Bama, Kentucky and especially UGAs DLs are going to dish out on our pitifully shredded and decimated OL...I like it..

Reactions: SoilVol
Per Heupel - day to day with Hendon, Tyion and Cade

He does not think Hooker is a long term injury. Status for this week will come later in the week.
REST ALL 3 OF THEM WITH COOPER UNTIL UK!!! The refs will never let us beat Bama Saturday night, so game plan with who is healthy and take your chances. Get healthy for UK which is winnable.

We weren't cheated. The officiating is just bad. I'm sure OM fans would say there were bad calls against them as well. And they're right. It happens every week to all teams. UGA and UF had bad calls go against them yesterday as well. It's just the way it is.

If anyone thinks the SEC would intentionally cheat for Kiffin against us, you're out of your mind.
Every OM fan I encountered at the game was sympathetic and seemed almost embarrassed to be the beneficiary of the bad calls. Maybe those were the few, but you know it’s bad when even the opposing fans are agreeing that we got screwed multiple times.

Every OM fan I encountered at the game was sympathetic and seemed almost embarrassed to be the beneficiary of the bad calls. Maybe those were the few, but you know it’s bad when even the opposing fans are agreeing that we got screwed multiple times.
The ole miss fans I met told me to go **** myself.

The worst part about Baron's scoop and score as they changed it to a non reviewable call. So the on field officials took the ability of the main SEC booth guys to even review it.

Why they didn't just leave it a called fumble/touchdown and THEN let them in the booth review it to call it forward progress stopped is beyond me.
Booth guys can’t rule on forward progress. Nothing about that play was reviewable except wherever the ball was out before a knee or elbow was down which neither was the case.

So now it’s okay to rest players for winnable games

Not for this guy. We have a bye week next week.

If you want to lean towards resting a guy you’re really on the fence about playing, fine. But otherwise, you gotta go full Herm.

It’s Alabama; and they might be as vulnerable this year as they will be for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back