Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Lol

It would be just as easy to speculate that the 20 minute break provided by the fans throwing trash gave our defense enough rest for them to stop ole miss and force the punt. You could say the fans acting up gave us a chance to win the game.
They were always going to run, and they werent going to use their banged up qb.

But we lost the game anyway, so not getting the ball back wouldnt have cost us the QB that makes us a decent team.

We could be 4-3 with Hooker, or 4-3 without Hooker. Without Hooker we have maybe 2 wins on the season left.

The fan behavior should have no bearing on the disciplinary action that should be taken against that officiating crew.
Doesnt matter what should be. The SEC and NCAA love to crap on us. I dont see that changing after this.

We made Kiffin the good guy. Think about that. We made Kiffin the good guy. He was much more mature than us about the situation. In the eyes of the nation and the SEC Kiffin, Lane Kiffine, is the good guy.

No matter how you slice it, we effed up hard for that to be the case.

Doesnt matter what should be. The SEC and NCAA love to crap on us. I dont see that changing after this.

We made Kiffin the good guy. Think about that. We made Kiffin the good guy. He was much more mature than us about the situation. In the eyes of the nation and the SEC Kiffin, Lane Kiffine, is the good guy.

No matter how you slice it, we effed up hard for that to be the case.

Lighten up Francis.

Fans throwing ish on the field or not the SEC isn't going to do a damn thing about the conference officiating and the NCAA doesn't have a dog in this hunt. It's a conference matter.

MV5BOGJlNDM1NjMtY2FiZi00YmQ4LTg0YmMtMTkxZDQzOWEzM2JkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxNDg0Nzc@._V1_.jpg

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Sure you did. Some in the fan base need contention and drama to live just like I need oxygen.

I get that people shouldn't throw ish on the field but some of the reactions are super Karenish. One guy saying we should forfeit the rest of the season, others claiming to be so embarrassed they will no longer let people know they are alumni. Crazy stuff.

I get that people shouldn't throw ish on the field but some of the reactions are super Karenish. One guy saying we should forfeit the rest of the season, others claiming to be so embarrassed they will no longer let people know they are alumni. Crazy stuff.
It is ridiculous. Imaging allowing about one thousand bad actors define your interests and allegiance? Childish.

VN Store

Back