Who has big enough “balls”………

“Because you are lukewarm–neither hot nor cold–I am about to spit you out of my mouth.” Revelation 3:15

The days of lukewarm vols are over!

Reactions: Gandalf
to come on here and admit throwing something at Neyland last night? And explaining why you felt like you had the right to do so?
Ya'll are soft as baby s***. So ready to cancel somebody. Same people probably glad Gruden had to lose his career over some **** he said in private 10 years ago. Our kids got the screw job all night, and you want us to just lay down and keep taking it. Enough is enough. I don't condone throwing stuff onto the field, but at the same time i can understand the frustration. What i can't understand is all you ***holes trying to ruin someones life because of a bad decision they made in the heat of the moment. Anyway that's my .02. GO VOLS.

Read Sankey's statement and I agree maybe I do need a Blue Font. But for those that don't think I do then so be it. Those that do so be it. You brought it up so I will follow it. Murdering 5 innocent police is a crime of which 30% to 40% of Congress thinks it was ok. You are going to have some idiots blow this off because they are just Stupid Fs and only care about themselves.
This is even a dumber post

This is even a dumber post
Sorry you feel that way....It is laughable thanks for your opinion.....Wait until some player or Ole Miss fan or player states they have a brain injury and sues the School. Or better yet and listen to those that defend the mob storming the Capitol. Do you think they give a Rat's Ass about the Capitol Police officers that were killed? Dumb post yeah I guess so, but let's see. Somebody is going to try to make a buck off of this...

Sorry you feel that way....It is laughable thanks for your opinion.....Wait until some player or Ole Miss fan or player states they have a brain injury and sues the School. Or better yet and listen to those that defend the mob storming the Capitol. Do you think they give a Rat's Ass about the Capitol Police officers that were killed? Dumb post yeah I guess so, but let's see. Somebody is going to try to make a buck off of this...
No officers were “killed” by anyone. And yes all that type behavior is retarded. However it’s not as big a deal as some people are making it out to be. Several millennials should’ve attended football games in the 70s and 80s

Reactions: DixieVol
Only one I saw admit to it so far is berry4heisman14
He bragged about it multiple times and only regrets not having more stuff to throw.
Other than that some say they supported it, but haven't admitted to taking part. Anyone that threw stuff should be banned from UT sporting events.

You have got to be sh#tting me! Oh lawd fossil, you should call Andy and Barney to lock this felon away for the good of society!

Reactions: Carl Pickens
Ya'll are soft as baby s***. So ready to cancel somebody. Same people probably glad Gruden had to lose his career over some **** he said in private 10 years ago. Our kids got the screw job all night, and you want us to just lay down and keep taking it. Enough is enough. I don't condone throwing stuff onto the field, but at the same time i can understand the frustration. What i can't understand is all you ***holes trying to ruin someones life because of a bad decision they made in the heat of the moment. Anyway that's my .02. GO VOLS.
Softer than drug store cotton

Read Sankey's statement and I agree maybe I do need a Blue Font. But for those that don't think I do then so be it. Those that do so be it. You brought it up so I will follow it. Murdering 5 innocent police is a crime of which 30% to 40% of Congress thinks it was ok. You are going to have some idiots blow this off because they are just Stupid Fs and only care about themselves.
Murdering 5 people? Bra…. I think you may need to go back and read about these deaths.

No officers were “killed” by anyone. And yes all that type behavior is retarded. However it’s not as big a deal as some people are making it out to be. Several millennials should’ve attended football games in the 70s and 80s
see above corrected

I have golf balls in my pocket right now and no intention of throwing them. But piss me off and let's see what happens.

JK of course. I work at a golf course and just got home. Found 3 Pro V1's in the leaves this morning. But for perspective I bet that you never considered that sometimes in events unrelated to your life folks just have golf balls in their pocket. Just happens.
Not a f'ing range ball

I'd imagine Neyland is rigged up with hundreds of security cameras. Odds are, they can pretty easily identify who threw the golf ball if they wanted to.

No social media, phone cameras, etc., back then. Had there been it would have been just as big of a deal

Reactions: Rickyvol77

VN Store

Back