If the fans showing displeasure at refs in Neyland hurts you

You obviously don’t understand how the review booths work or you simply didn’t watch the game. There is the wide angle and there is the replay angle from the endzone they showed. When synced up, it’s clear as day he was short.

But please do go on and tell me how we are all blind and you are the person who really knows what happened.
There wasn't a good camera angle shown. His sternum was across the line to gain when his knee touched. Now if you can prove he was carrying the ball with his toes, I'll agree that he was short.

He got the first down. Just barely but it should have kept the chains moving.

Like I said before, if that was another player in a Bama or Georgia uniform, referees wouldn’t have hesitated to call that a first down.

Sankey is the reason why the rest of the SEC is screwed.

Did you not watch the replay, pretty clear the football never reached the line of gain.

Well there is video evidence that showed the first down line wasn’t reached…….
The call was not confirmed, the call stood. If it had been called a 1st down on the field that might have stood for us too. But the call would stand 100% of the time for bama or uga

There wasn't a good camera angle shown. His sternum was across the line to gain when his knee touched. Now if you can prove he was carrying the ball with his toes, I'll agree that he was short.

There was the wide angle from the live shot of the play and then the replay from the endzone they showed on air. When synced up at the same time, it’s clear when his knee went down, where the ball was, and where the first down line to gain was. Aka, it was clear as day he didn’t get the first down. You obviously don’t understand how the review booths use multiple camera angles and replays to review plays…… but please go on and tell me how they didn’t show replays that were definitive of the spot when synced together…..

Reactions: PNW Huskie
The call was not confirmed, the call stood. If it had been called a 1st down on the field that might have stood for us too. But the call would stand 100% of the time for bama or uga

Well had it been ruled a first down, there is video evidence that would have overturned it. Not sure why you are being a hypothetical Harry over this….. it was clear he was short.

Reactions: gomovol
You're attitude is exactly what's wrong with society. The thought process of "I have a right to be pissed, so I can do what I want." Then you come in here with your $hitty attitude and tell people to "piss off" if they disagree with the classless, redneck behavior we saw last night. The gall you have!!!!!

Warren's sternum was at the line to gain when his knee touched. With all this technology at games, we were not afforded the correct camera angle to see the ball. Your statement is only speculation.
The ball was not on his sternum. It was clearly on his hip and short.

Then feel free to put your vol swag on Ebay and show yourself out. That officiating crew needed to shaken up a bit and a little fear instilled in them. If that’s too much for your gentle heart then kindly piss off. Sometimes being an ******* is worth it and last night was one of those times.

What an incredibly stupid take. There was no justification for fans throwing crap on the field for nearly 20 minutes, and it’s dumb to think it would have any impact on how the refs do their job. It just made Tennessee fans look like petulant children.

Reactions: KoachKrab127

This shot after he was already down disproves your “sternum was across the line to gain” schtick……

The only thing across the line at this point where he’s already down is his extend arm which doesn’t possess a ball….. but please tell me more

C0EA9A6B-2005-420F-96A4-058F222BCA68.jpeg

It wasn't clear at all.

The endzone replay they showed on air was pretty clear where the ball was when his knee went down. Since the review booth runs multiple replay angles synced up, it’s not hard to confirm he was short of the first down.

This shot after he was already down disproves your “sternum was across the line to gain” schtick……

The only thing across the line at this point where he’s already down is his extend arm which doesn’t possess a ball….. but please tell me more

View attachment 403664
You can't even see his knee down in this photo. The video I saw showed the 87 across the line to gain when his knee touched.

Tennessee lost the game with way too many empty possessions in the first half and coming away with nothing after INT and the defensive stops before that. As disappointing as it was the game should have never come down to that play.

Reactions: Sara Clark
You can't even see his knee down in this photo. The video I saw showed the 87 across the line to gain when his knee touched.

Yes. You can see. They literally showed an angle when his knee went down from the endzone….. this isn’t rocket science yet you are struggling to understand.

Bama or UGA were not playing at Neyland stadium last night. People are literally making a mountain out of a mole hill here…..

Yes. You can see. They literally showed an angle when his knee went down from the endzone….. this isn’t rocket science yet you are struggling to understand.
You can not see that his knee is down from that photo.

VN Store

Back