Refs have to be held accountable, UTAD. You do not budge.

For sure….. but it has absolutely zero to do with our getting hosed on TV by inept SEC officials. We see this each and every year, it does no good to be quiet about it.

Every interview for the next week should reiterate officials determining the outcomes of football games. We coulda won or lost on our own….
Wish more SEC schools would stand up. The refs did their damnedest to give the Texas A&M / Bama game to Bama. We see this every week of every year. The SEC has the integrity of professional wrestling.

You are conveniently forgetting the TD taken away on a horrendous call and all the fake “injuries” on the Ole Miss defense. Those things had more to do with the explosion than the spot. That and 90,000 people that loathe Lane Kiffin. Sad that all of that took away from a good game and one of the best individual performances I’ve ever seen in Corral.

Refs ineptitude cost TN a TD.
Velus Jones muffed punt gave OM a TD.
OMs constant "injuries" killed a few of TNs momentum inducing drives.
TN not spying Corral, specifically on third downs, was a key component of OM walking out of Neyland with a win.

Refs should be suspended and never officiate another SEC game again.

NCAA needs to enact some type of "injury rule".
If injury means you sit out the remainder of the possession instead of a play, you’d see a lot less fake injuries.

Refs made a few bad calls, but we still could’ve won. Missed FG, could’ve been kicking it to tie. We muffed a punt. We were too heavy on run in the first half. We never spied Corral. We lost that game, refs didn’t.
Yea we made mistakes but the refs still robbed us of that win.

For sure….. but it has absolutely zero to do with our getting hosed on TV by inept SEC officials. We see this each and every year, it does no good to be quiet about it.

Every interview for the next week should reiterate officials determining the outcomes of football games. We coulda won or lost on our own….
It CERTAINLY does no good for the short-term (fines) or long-term (recruiting, goodwill) health of the program to become known as a trashy fanbase.

This will be a negative recruiting talking point against us. SEC programs will be saying...."Did you see this crap? and showing a clip of cheerleaders running for cover, a mustard bottle on the sidelines, and Kiffin holding a golf ball thrown at him....."Is this the kind of program you want your kid associated with?"

It's not tough, not passionate...... it's 3am Walmart, angry meth-head stupid behavior.

I hate the two bad calls but don't get dominated on the line in the first half and it doesn't matter. Refs might make a slight difference but they didn't let this kid run for almost 200 yards.

Might have been able to make a point of that before the fourth quarter display, but not now. There won't be any room for Tennessee complaints now. We're an embarrassment to the entire conference. You think they're going to give a crap what we say about that sort of stuff now? Nope.
No doubt...

It CERTAINLY does no good for the short-term (fines) or long-term (recruiting, goodwill) health of the program to become known as a trashy fanbase.

This will be a negative recruiting talking point against us. SEC programs will be saying...."Did you see this crap? and showing a clip of cheerleaders running for cover, a mustard bottle on the sidelines, and Kiffin holding a golf ball thrown at him....."Is this the kind of program you want your kid associated with?"

It's not tough, not passionate...... it's 3am Walmart, angry meth-head stupid behavior.
A program passionate about their team and sick of being mistreated by the SEC? Hell yea I want my kid part of it.

The refs screwed us over tonight twice and costed us a win and Ole Miss should be investigated for faking injuries prove me wrong. Our fans were pissed and have the right to be they are passionate and hungry to win it didn’t bother me one bit that they showed their displeasure tonight. We got hosed somebody in the SEC office needs to be investigated. F the SEC refs and F that snake scumbag Lane!
once. We should not have been at 4th and 27

We aren’t going after the SEC when they are still coming after us (and maybe even more now after tonight)

I'm afraid you may be right. I fear that any bowl possibility will now be forfeited due to our fan behavior. That said, sadly social outbursts seem to be the only way to get action these days.

all the boomers embarrassed, 80+ percent of people born in the 80s forward love it. screw kiffy and the refs. JH will never be able to recruit at the level it takes to be a success here and if it wasnt for coach RG (maybe the only real coach on the staff) our d would be COMPLETE trash, had they have had their starting receivers and not those bums who dropped balls they would have torched us. Our secondary is weak sauce and now it looks like we get to watch Joe Milton over throw people or run out of bounds on the last play of the game for the rest of the season. He should never slap the sign leaving the locker room. We gonna get raped by Kensucky yall ready for that bs

I hate the two bad calls but don't get dominated on the line in the first half and it doesn't matter. Refs might make a slight difference but they didn't let this kid run for almost 200 yards.
Refs made more than a slight difference.
They actively took away 6 points and relied on a man 20 yards back to be the authority on a game defining play. No. **** that.

VN Store

Back