Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missouri's run defense

What an embarrassment to football.

They had A&M on a third and fifteen only for A&M to take a draw play to the house.

Never seen defense that bad in my life
It was a bit of a red flag when our 4th string RB was running as he pleased.

We always play UF too early in the season. Pruitt couldn't field a coherent team until halfway through the season and Heupel was just getting his sea legs under him.

So he's the greatest because he's always surrounded by the greatest? So he's LeBron?
MJ is the GOAT. Brady is the greatest because he wins championships. He has won them on insanely talented teams, as well as good teams. All he does is win. New England, then more winning in TB. I love Manning, but objectively speaking, Brady is the best to every do it. He has the stats, longevity, championships, etc.

I do think Peyton was more talented though.

So he's the greatest because he's always surrounded by the greatest? So he's LeBron?
MJ is the GOAT. Brady is the greatest because he wins championships. He has won them on insanely talented teams, as well as good teams. All he does is win. New England, then more winning in TB. I love Manning, but objectively speaking, Brady is the best to every do it. He has the stats, longevity, championships, etc.

I do think Peyton was more talented though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back