It's Official! Stop Your Wooing

Why does this fan base go out of their way to find something to COMPLAIN about? People like it and do it but if you don't like in the stadium easy fix, DON'T DO IT.... problem solved and you can quit this stupid argument I wasn't a fan of a certain president but I kept my opinion to myself.
Awesome thanks for the rant! Its actually been a pretty chill thread

That way it’s known by all of Volnation that you can’t read. I got you, fam
So I take it you are unemployed and sit on the couch all day trying to come up with witty one liners? Ain't working man.. you got no future in it....best start looking for day laborer gigs

I did freshman orientation in early 2000s and we were taught the WOO! during it. There is a recent video of Peyton Manning on stage in a Nashville bar with their band. Lead singer gave him the mic while the band played Rocky Top. Peyton WOOed while singing it.

Proves my point - Peyton couldn't beat Florida.

I have zero problem with the Woooo in Rocky Top....it kinda jumps out of the throat before one knows it.... plus My life's concerns are much bigger than a wooooo. HOWEVER...if someone wants to stop the "its third down" deal....I'm all in...especially if we're losing by 4 touchdowns...which hopefully won't be the case for a long time....

Other than "Pay these prices and Pay no more" and "It's Football Time in Tennessee", they need to shut the Neyland PA down.

Tennesseee fans know when it's 3d down, we know the band's T is about to open up and we can see when a touchdown is scored.
We've been around winning football a long time, though Florida fans may need instruction since their football program started in 1990.

Reactions: tennrich1
Other than "Pay these prices and Pay no more" and "It's Football Time in Tennessee", they need to shut the Neyland PA down.

Tennesseee fans know when it's 3d down, we know the band's T is about to open up and we can see when a touchdown is scored.
We've been around winning football a long time, though Florida fans may need instruction since their football program started in 1990.
Not all of us have seen winning football. I was 3 when Tennessee won a national title. I was 10 the last time Tennessee beat Alabama. I was in college the last time we beat Florida (and 9 years old before that).

Last edited:
Woo-ing is kind of like being an adult and wearing a jersey. I don't really have a problem with it, but I reserve the right to judge you for it lol.
And what is wrong with wearing your school colors and supporting your team?...I personally like wearing jerseys to games and have a nice collection of them.....So judge away.

So I take it you are unemployed and sit on the couch all day trying to come up with witty one liners? Ain't working man.. you got no future in it....best start looking for day laborer gigs
Hahaha, ok, bud. Not really sure how you inferred that from what I said, but you do you.

*Do you know what “inferred” means, or can you infer it from the context of the sentence?

I remember wooing us to a national championship in 98. If you are winning you can do just about anything, just keep a good distance from the overly inebriated fans (of both teams). I think that same year they launched Smokey was on the prowl a well. Now that was something.

Hahaha, ok, bud. Not really sure how you inferred that from what I said, but you do you.

*Do you know what “inferred” means, or can you infer it from the context of the sentence?
Thanks for again bumping a thread you apparently have no interest in! Must be nice to have so little going on that you can hang out in threads you don't like.

I’m absolutely cracking up that this is an 8 page thread based on someone misunderstanding the original Tweet 😂
Not true I posted both Tweets...the purpose of the thread was to stir it up

Mission accomplished

VN Store

Back