It's Official! Stop Your Wooing

I have zero problem with the Woooo in Rocky Top....it kinda jumps out of the throat before one knows it.... plus My life's concerns are much bigger than a wooooo. HOWEVER...if someone wants to stop the "its third down" deal....I'm all in...especially if we're losing by 4 touchdowns...which hopefully won't be the case for a long time....

Amen !!!

I think the decline of the program coincides with the addition of the WOOOO when singing Rocky Top.

I did freshman orientation in early 2000s and we were taught the WOO! during it. There is a recent video of Peyton Manning on stage in a Nashville bar with their band. Lead singer gave him the mic while the band played Rocky Top. Peyton WOOed while singing it.

Reactions: Sudden Impact
While I personally don’t care to woo, I strongly defend the right of those Vol fans who might feel otherwise.

Well, that‘s as long as I don’t have to actually do anything to defend those rights. Otherwise all bets are off.

Notice that the sentence is quoted. So they’re saying it’s a major red flag if someone says there’s no woo in Rocky Top. The red flags must be a thing right now it’s all over Twitter
Now I get it, boy was that confusing to an early "Boomer"

9611b88f4ea372497f1f473b44c29e2c.gif
❤️❤️❤️ The nature boy

VN Store

Back