Johnny Majors niece murdered in NYC by a 13 year old. Thankfully he will be back on the streets in a few years.

Appears the police are scared to death to mess this up and get nailed by the media so they are getting all their ducks in a row...which may not happen.

Rumor is the kid was bit and family hid him until his injury healed.

The PC culture is scaring the police big time which is even more reason to carry. She had a gun that night odds are she lives.
I know this is an old comment but couldn’t agree more. I don’t understand why people are so afraid to carry

Sorry, but if you are able to murder someone, you get to pay big boy consequences.
It’s not like he stole a car or something he killed a girl. It’s indefensible. It’s funny the same people that tell me John Gruden needs to be punished to the utmost are the same that think this animal deserves leniency

It’s not like he stole a car or something he killed a girl. It’s indefensible. It’s funny the same people that tell me John Gruden needs to be punished to the utmost are the same that think this animal deserves leniency
Defenseless, innocent girl stabbed to death (iirc). Give him the chair.

9 to life. Not saying it's right but he was 14yo

Wow, in one thread you’re discussing how disgusting our early leaders were for partaking in a cultural norm. While it is easy to clearly say slavery is evil now, that mindset was not so prevalent then.

But here, someone attacks a girl and murders her and it is “he was just a boy”.

Wow.

Wow, in one thread you’re discussing how disgusting our early leaders were for partaking in a cultural norm. While it is easy to clearly say slavery is evil now, that mindset was not so prevalent then.

Wow.
I don’t know the conversation you are referencing or the guy you are talking to. But it’s awfully strange who people are willing to forgive/ make excuses for. I think you hit the nail on the head.

Reactions: allvol123

Wow.
Oh nonsense. I was simply providing a reason the sentence could be what it was.

Maybe stabbing people is just his cultural norm

Wow.
Her Dad has been a friend for over 40 years. I'm interested in knowing how he feels about the sentence, but of course would never ask him directly about it

Reactions: tntar heel

VN Store

Back