Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SweetasSoda

" in social settings, a "red flag" means any interaction with the person or object in question should end immediately. ... Users are sharing quotes — some real and others not — that they deem to be a warning sign of possible problematic behaviors or beliefs, and then following those quotes with several red flag emojis."
Thank you!

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
The crowd is going to be an absolute circus Saturday night. I feel like OM is about to run into a buzz saw and they don’t know it yet. This isn’t the UT team from the last decade. These guys are hungry and ready to eat. Heup is gonna have these fools ready to pounce. Once OM enters the gate we lock it behind them and don’t let them leave.

Gonna be fun!

Not going to lie, big part of 2019 I thought he was going to grow into the role. Even showed some signs of learning.

But the way he'd make a remark about the offense and it kept flip flopping immediately following, the red flags of micromanagement and know it all-ism ignited that all too familiar, gut seizing, want to vomit, feeling.
Y'all Vol fans, you know the one.
Proof is always in the pudding. And we've had more than our fair share of bad batches. No don't about that.

So the wife says I have to go to a wedding Saturday night. They will have sports on but I would rather sit on my own couch, suggestions on how to get out of this? I’m not ruling out divorce. 🙂

At the very least I’m setting expectations that I won’t be sociable with anyone not watching the game and she should expect to mingle on her own.

@jakez4ut @Christian Lowe
The Lane loving Twitter fart, is for real.
Joined 2011, so I checked old posts. Every time the Vols won, dude was beating his chest and talking smack to opposing teams 😅

He begged Pearl, too. Must be my age. I don't know how people do the bandwagon crap Soon as they're a rival, I'm tryna voodoo a syphilis hex on them.
Well, not Lane. Just assumed he handled that himself.
1634162904573.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back