We are Kentucky’s daddy

Lots

Kentucky is worst state to retire in, new study says

Study concludes that Kentucky is one of the least safe states to live in during pandemic

KY 5th lowest income
KY 6th overall poorest
KY rated 5th worst state to live

I’ve lived in KY, my son went to school in KY…….KY is the garbage can of he U.S.
Maybe financially as a state I’m just talking about the people and how they act. I’m from Kentucky live in Tennessee now. Right on the state line. Maybe I need to go deeper into each state to see the difference

To use more stats in the NCAA Passing Efficiency Hooker is 5th(185) and levis is 35th(153).
But, to throw a monkey in the wrench Tom Brady was a 134 and some change.
Pro is another subject.

'Cat fan, we'll whup your butts in a few weeks and never see you on these boards again. I'm sure you're glad to be here for now, though. Can't say the feeling is mutual.

Glanced at a South Carolina fan forum last week, and was shocked how little they were talking about the upcoming game. I mentioned at the time, it was like they were studiously avoiding making eye contact with the 800 pound gorilla standing in the corner, figuring if they didn't see him, he couldn't see them.

Well, we saw them.

So I'm not surprised 'Cats fans on your own fan board are pretending not to see Tennessee coming. It fits the pattern. But know this: we are coming. We might be battered and bruised by the next couple of opponents, but I expect you will be, too. And then we're coming for you.

Cringe

Worst case scenario for Kentucky right now is 10-2, and that's assuming they lose to us. There is a very realistic scenario in which they finish 11-1 and have a strong case for the playoffs.

Say what you want about the history of their football program, but they've earned respect on the field. If y'all don't want to give them any respect that's fine but understand it makes you look stupid.

There's just certain fans that can never imagine UK being a factor in football. I totally get it, but it's been 8 years with Stoops and there is enough proof that this isn't the UK of old. Stoops demanded the school support the program which the AD (one of the best in the nation) quickly did. I'm not saying UK didn't care before, but the facilities, budget, and support has exponentially improved. The product on the field has risen as well, even with pretty average recruiting classes. Stoops may not be a fantastic game day coach, or win in the prettiest ways, but the results speak for themselves. UT is probably the only school that we've underperformed against. But that's just classic UK vs UT, we always find a way to not show up or lose stupidly.

Maybe financially as a state I’m just talking about the people and how they act. I’m from Kentucky live in Tennessee now. Right on the state line. Maybe I need to go deeper into each state to see the difference

ahhhh

I don’t hate Kentucky or it’s people……I just like to rag on them when I can.

Reactions: StarRaider
Worst case scenario for Kentucky right now is 10-2, and that's assuming they lose to us. There is a very realistic scenario in which they finish 11-1 and have a strong case for the playoffs.

Say what you want about the history of their football program, but they've earned respect on the field. If y'all don't want to give them any respect that's fine but understand it makes you look stupid.

Even if they beat us they will win the same amount of championships as us this year. Zero

There's just certain fans that can never imagine UK being a factor in football. I totally get it, but it's been 8 years with Stoops and there is enough proof that this isn't the UK of old. Stoops demanded the school support the program which the AD (one of the best in the nation) quickly did. I'm not saying UK didn't care before, but the facilities, budget, and support has exponentially improved. The product on the field has risen as well, even with pretty average recruiting classes. Stoops may not be a fantastic game day coach, or win in the prettiest ways, but the results speak for themselves. UT is probably the only school that we've underperformed against. But that's just classic UK vs UT, we always find a way to not show up or lose stupidly.

Kentucky is in a lot better shape under Stoops.

It’s evident in the product on the field. AND I haven’t heard a word about basketball season from my Kentucky buds.

One of the reasons for the 150 yards in penalties seemed to be that Florida wasn't prepared for the 12th man. The crowd noise was deafening when they had the ball. Had 3 false starts in a row one series. Heupel should have them prepared with two weeks of prep.
I don’t think 55k fans in Krogers is deafening 😂🤦‍♂️ Geez man

Reactions: StarRaider
Kind of like how Kentucky has one of the biggest arenas in basketball but they say duke is much harder to play at and they have a high school looking gym.

It’s indoor and tiny ceilings. Bad comparison to an outdoor stadium. If you think Krogers is deafening, you’ve obviously not been anywhere else.

UK plays good D. They locked up with USCe in a defense on defense game where neither team really moved the ball very well. UT pretty much dominated USCe from the start and then made a mistake that teams learning to win... make. They took their foot off the pedal and got sloppy.

I'm not saying UK is USCe. UK is a better team due to experience. But they're not a more talented team overall.

UT's performance in the next 4 games comes down to who plays for the Vols. If Small, Evans, Jackson, Simmons, and Mays all play and UT doesn't have another critical injury then their chances of beating both UK and Ole Miss are pretty good. They need those guys back though.

UK is 6-0. That's good for them. They're doing better than I expected particularly with a win over UF. But many including a lot of UT fans are underestimating what UT has done. If the QB position were operating in weeks 2 and 4 the way it is operating now... then Pitt is almost certainly a win for the Vols and the UF game would have been closer.
lol

It’s indoor and tiny ceilings. Bad comparison to an outdoor stadium. If you think Krogers is deafening, you’ve obviously not been anywhere else.
i never said it was deafening must of been someone else but my earlier post was about how Tennessee is the only stadium I’ve been too. But obviously 60,000 plus was plenty to get Florida to jump however many times it was or y’all try to take credit away from Kentucky like Florida just jumped that many times because they aren’t a good team or something

i never said it was deafening must of been someone else but my earlier post was about how Tennessee is the only stadium I’ve been too. But obviously 60,000 plus was plenty to get Florida to jump however many times it was or y’all try to take credit away from Kentucky like Florida just jumped that many times because they aren’t a good team or something
Kroger field might be deafening. Knoxville is I’m sure just because it’s less people doesn’t mean it’s not loud. I get more people is louder just sayin. Right now Lexington is super juiced because everyone is excited and fully behind the program. It’s been building up every season since stoopsster arrived. But I’m not a vol hater I like to see them do good just not against the cats but they seem to always do good in that game

Guess you didn't watch the game.

No stadium with 55k is deafening. Sorry. Maybe loud for a nice small stadium but deafening… no. You guys obviously weren’t at UT vs Oklahoma a few years back, please don’t try to compare. Talk about deafening. Ask the OU kids.

Kentucky is in a lot better shape under Stoops.

It’s evident in the product on the field. AND I haven’t heard a word about basketball season from my Kentucky buds.
I hope they keep stoops. He can’t beat UT more than a fluke win

No stadium with 55k is deafening. Sorry. Maybe loud for a nice small stadium but deafening… no. You guys obviously weren’t at UT vs Oklahoma a few years back, please don’t try to compare. Talk about deafening. Ask the OU kids.
Okay . It was so loud Florida's ol kept jumping.

61000 close to 70 after its completely packed. It’s not tiny. Neyland is huge tho.

VN Store

Back