Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t they use to do radio together?
I don’t think so, I thought Swain started with Wes. I just know Swain has made light jabs at Ainge for various things without explicitly stating his name. He’s also mentioned Brent Schaffer by name when recalling his playing career, but just says “Our QB” when referring to Ainge.

Reactions: BigSteve09
I don’t think so, I thought Swain started with Wes. I just know Swain has made light jabs at Ainge for various things without explicitly stating his name. He’s also mentioned Brent Schaffer by name when recalling his playing career, but just says “Our QB” when referring to Ainge.
Yes, I listen to Swain everyday and I hear those as well. Even says Rick Clausen won the job, but coaches gave the starts to EA.

Yes, I listen to Swain everyday and I hear those as well. Even says Rick Clausen won the job, but coaches gave the starts to EA.
Clearly bad blood there. I don’t listen to Ainge (not for him, I just don’t like their station and the way they mouthpiece for the university).. so I’ve never heard Ainge say anything about Swain. It could really be anything. Maybe Ainge did something when he was under the influence and addicted that rubbed Swain the wrong way, who knows. I just tend to think it’s their approach to radio. Swain openly despises radio hosts who bend the truth one way or another to slight or protect UT. Ainge is guilty of the latter. I just don’t remember anything from their playing days that’d have caused this much animosity, then again I was 12. But passionate Never the less.

Dead on assessment until UGA showed others he couldn’t beat you deep with his limited arm. Then errybody kept it in front of them and he couldn’t make them pay. Elite QB otherwise.

Reactions: gainesvol82
Huh? They had the #3 offense in yards and points the year before he showed up. That was with Winston at QB
Proving big stats are meaningless without the rest. Gotta make those plays that win the game. Jeff George sure could throw the ball.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back