Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
My only worry about Ole Miss is our safety play. Their QB can launch the ball, just hope our Safeties can keep up with the speed of the Ole Miss receivers. Hopefully our pass rush gets to the QB before he can launch one of those deep throws though.
That is what I am worried about. I hope WM can get them up this week and if so Tn wins

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL
Beating SCar was huge. Guaranteed a bowl basically. USA and Vandy are wins. Did not predict Kentucky would morph into whatever this is. Ole Miss can be our signature win if we can pull it off. We have to go into this healthy and stay healthy the entire game. It’s going to be a good’n

Last edited:
Not sure of number, very good atmosphere. I would guess about 88,000
Edit : Attendance announced as 89437
When the game began the lower bowl wasn’t full, but it did fill out a few mins into the game… I noticed the student section thinned out the soonest. I suppose they started drinking early after that first quarter… atmosphere was pretty good for a noon game. I was expecting more people, but 85+k was way more that the majority of games played Saturday. Net land stadium just makes it look small.

I would be tempted to go under. These predicted offensive shootouts frequently fail to meet expectations.
This, ive gone back and forth between this being a shootout and it not. TN should be able to run the ball and Ole Miss is gonna throw it. Its an intresting matchup with two similar style teams

I would be tempted to go under. These predicted offensive shootouts frequently fail to meet expectations.

I agree. Our D is not Ole Swiss Miss type D. We have a lot of guys back for the secondary, so we can rotate to keep fresh. We can force them into being one dimensional and shut down their run game if we spy Corral. Bama held them to 21 when it did not matter, so let's go 28-31 on our turf with 100K screaming during a night game.

I sincerely hope they try to line up in that stupid 3-2 because Evans will need oxygen by halftime from getting so many yards.

I am worried about our momentum getting killed if we lose our next 4 in a row. I really hope we can at least go 1-3 if not 2-2. But either way, just getting 6 wins is better than I expected. Suppose I shouldn’t get greedy.
We have a shot to get 2 wins out of our next 4. That is all you can ask for. \

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back