2022 Recruits

Any word on how Kyla's visit is going?
Poster on facebook says she was at the football game and also spent some time with the team at Harper's house. Saw another post on twitter where some of the team were riding horses don't know if she participated in that. Hopefully we'll hear more how she liked the visit in the next couple of days.

tamari.jpgky.jpg

Last edited:
Poster on facebook says she was at the football game and also spent some time with the team at Harper's house. Saw another post on twitter where some of the team were riding horses don't know if she participated in that. Hopefully we'll hear more how she liked the visit in the next couple of days.

View attachment 401504View attachment 401505

thats neat hope she sees the LVs are 1 big family

I haven't heard much from Sa'Myah Smith. She has the Lady Vol's as a finalist. Visited Texas Tech in June and LSU in July. That's it and she is a player. Max Preps all american.

Post 4560 of this thread October 12 and waiting. Do any of you believe the LVs will have other possible recruits visiting between now and November?

Here are a few sites of ranked IN STATE TN players by class 22-24...

Nyaa
0 from TN

Cori Allen # 18
Mallorie Collier #24

Jaloni Cambridge #1
Madi Hawk #28

BLUESTAR 30

0 from TN

Cori Allen #18
Mallorie Collier #41

Jaloni Cambridge #2
Madi Hawk #13

Word on Boneyard is that 2023 Post Aalyah Del Rosario has transferred to a school in Knoxville!

Nashville but still Tennessee

She will be attending a school called “Webb”.
This is NOT in Nashville!!!!

Webb school is in a small town called “Bell Buckle “. The location is approximately 60 miles South East from Nashville….. Some people make a joke about rural places like this in Tennessee …. If you are driving? Go past Murfreesboro and turn right at the sign that says “WHOA “…… Never Mind , “ You can’t get there from where you are “. 😁

Webb is over 150 years old and has a student body of about 400 students! It used to be all boys but recently is coeducational.

Last edited:

Webb school is in a small town called “Bell Buckle “. The location is approximately 60 miles South East from Nashville….. Some people make a joke about rural places like this in Tennessee …. If you are driving? Go past Murfreesboro and turn right at the sign that says “WHOA “…… Never Mind , “ You can’t get there from where you are “. 😁

Webb is over 150 years old and has a student body of about 400 students! It used to be all boys but recently is coeducational.
Knoxville 172 miles and Nashville 60 makes it close enough for our coaches and Vandy coaches to spend a lot of time there.

Reactions: PRG
Knoxville 172 miles and Nashville 60 makes it close enough for our coaches and Vandy coaches to spend a lot of time there.

Agree ….. but Hoopgirls list her Bio. Page as The Webb School …. And then Nashville! Just not accurate? But I live close enough to go see her also ! I will be wearing Orange 🍊!
Just Saying.

It's the school Keon Johnson went to

Webb decided last year to jump into the murky waters of competing at the highest levels of Tennessee private school girls basketball. They hired a coach with a connection at the highest levels of the Flight AAU organization. They brought in new players last season and immediately won a State Championship. They upped the ante even more this season and have brought in multiple elite recruits. The school historically had no interest in girls basketball. They were annually one of the worst high school girls teams in the mid-state. Recruiting with the sharks can change things in a hurry.

Word on Boneyard is that 2023 Post Aalyah Del Rosario has transferred to a school in Knoxville!
She’s actually at The Webb School in Bell Buckle, about an hour from Nashville, close to Shelbyville. I thought it was Knoxville and then realized it’s “The” Webb School. Knoxville’s is just Webb School

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
She’s actually at The Webb School in Bell Buckle, about an hour from Nashville, close to Shelbyville. I thought it was Knoxville and then realized it’s “The” Webb School. Knoxville’s is just Webb School

Actually, graduates tend to refer to it as Webb Bell Buckle. (I have a law school classmate who attended Webb Bell Buckle) The Webb School of Knoxville was founded in 1955 by the grandson of the founder of the Webb School of Bell Buckle, so there is, at least, a family connection.

Jim

Webb decided last year to jump into the murky waters of competing at the highest levels of Tennessee private school girls basketball. They hired a coach with a connection at the highest levels of the Flight AAU organization. They brought in new players last season and immediately won a State Championship. They upped the ante even more this season and have brought in multiple elite recruits. The school historically had no interest in girls basketball. They were annually one of the worst high school girls teams in the mid-state. Recruiting with the sharks can change things in a hurry.

I believe this a Division II school? Competition……. 🤷‍♂️
I will check out their schedule and take a look . She is a foreign student ! Santo Domingo …..Dominican Republic..

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
I believe this a Division II school? Competition……. 🤷‍♂️
I will check out their schedule and take a look . She is a foreign student ! Santo Domingo …..Dominican Republic..
Yes it is the lower level private school (Div II).

VN Store

Back