Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys..please pray for my wife, she slipped and fell down a thirty foot hill at Death Valley a little while ago and we had to run her to the closest hospital at Pahrump Nevada. Her face, hand and arm is scraped up really bad, and her nose has a quarter inch long tear that will need stitches. She is really sore in her shoulder and clavicle and I just hope nothing is fractured or broken.
Dang, son. Prayers your way.

Hey guys..please pray for my wife, she slipped and fell down a thirty foot hill at Death Valley a little while ago and we had to run her to the closest hospital at Pahrump Nevada. Her face, hand and arm is scraped up really bad, and her nose has a quarter inch long tear that will need stitches. She is really sore in her shoulder and clavicle and I just hope nothing is fractured or broken.

Praying.

They are playing the "CJH left the cupboard bare" game now.

Gonna be an ugly few years. They are not the program they think they are and Malzahn is absolutely not the coach they think he is or thought he was when they hired him.

If they wanted his Auburn success they either needed a time machine to take them back to 2013 or just go ahead and hire Kevin Steele.

Everyone upset about the Florida statements about having a bigger challenge this week...... They are simply a better football team, defensively they are significantly better. We very likely won't win that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back