Thoughts on SC game next week

missvol

Will this game be close or will the team continue to get better and it be another blowout. What are your thoughts?

Roderick got ejected for targeting against Troy a few minutes ago and will miss the first half next week.
I am curious to see how many folks we have dinged up after today.
If we play like we did today, I think we win, maybe not with the points/yards like today, but I could see 38-20 Vols.
GO VOLS.

I think it is all about execution and discipline against SC and KY.

Comparable talent but turnovers, penalties, and missed opportunities can make those games close. Play clean like they did today and the Vols can roll.

Should have a distinct talent advantage on S AL and Vandy.

Alabama and GA are just on a different level than almost every other team in the country.

Not quite sure what to make of Ole Miss. I tend to thing Saban has been stewing over this game for a year and made it a special project. Tend to think they are better than they are showing today.

Reactions: HuntlandVolinColo
I think it will be alot closer than people expect. We have to prove we can play clean and at a high level on all three phases week in and week out.

Reactions: GoVolunteers
Will this game be close or will the team continue to get better and it be another blowout. What are your thoughts?

I think TN will be favored and coach Heupel we’ll have the team ready. Think we win by 10-14.

South Carolina has a much better defense then what we saw today. Believe they’re ranked 28 (somewhere near there) in the country in defense.

Prediction: TN 38 USC 24

Reactions: 12 Monkeys and VFFL
Mizzou actually has a decent offense and only scored 24...some against a defense with some walk-ons. South Carolina has a TERRIBLE offense. Their defense will put up more resistance than Mizzou, but the offense should be able to put up plenty of points as long as the issue with stupid penalties doesn't show up again. In other words, it should take a lot of mistakes by the Vols for it to be a game in the fourth quarter.

It was easy to focus on this game coming off a loss where you played 2 good quarters of football and felt you had something to prove. It will be hard to bring the same focus next week. I think UT wins but might be more like a 35-28 type of game.

Reactions: Lilcarl731

VN Store

Back