Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've practiced Carvin and Lane at center all year. We just needed to not have to rely on Lane, who had been written off years ago. Moving Carvin over weakens the O-line at two positions. The lack of quality depth was always concerning, and we've had multiple hits. So the more mobile QB is the better option, because these next two games are among our most winnable.
Whatever happened to Jackson Lampley? Is he just not good?

Damn if we could pull Harrington...shewwww.

CB - Turnage/Hadden
Safety - Harrington/Charles

Idk why but that seems a lot stronger than Taylor, Burrell, Tank, and Flowers, buttttttt I guess if they were better they would be playing.

I honestly still can't wrap my head around everything together.

Kiffin literally bolting in the middle of the night - A top tier program hiring a losing community college coach - The weird ride that was the Jones' era - A ****ing revolt over the next almost hire - Mullen skipping - Freaking Bahama Jon basically stealing the plane and heading west - Cornbread's criminal misuse of staff and personnel - My God, our own people trying to get us the death penelty in some weird soap opera power struggle..

If you had written even half of this insanity as some work of fiction, you still would've been laughed out of the room. Saying it all is just mind blowing.
Now I feel sick. Thanks a lot.

Iowa with "To get her" on the back of their helmets... How insensitive
cf5dde95389a7f296e3546c534f0f987.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back