Coach JH

VolunteerNut

This will be a very unpopular thread.

Hooker was a Pruitt recruit not CJH. They (CJH) went after Milton and we have seen how that turned out.The kid is a train wreck and there was a reason Michigan didn't play the kid. If CJH evaluation says the kid can play or he could change him but his starting QB is now hooker speaks volumes about his evaluation for talent. I'm not about morale victories and a 24 point beat down by UF isn't anything to feel good about. You can spin it anyway you want but it is what is. After we drop games to Missouri and UK we'll talk.

Our defense is the bright spot of the team and that's out of CJH's hands. We don't have the personal to run as CJH wants to run and it's already showing. I hope I'm wrong but as of now I just don't see it. He has a very accurate QB he won't play because he can't run and how can you watch film when he runs with the 2's and 3.s in a game. For those that said HB was against the scrubs in the OW didn't watch. He ran with 1's and played against the 1's. But we'll see this kid transfer and it will haunt us but this post isn't about that but he's playing a Pruitt recruit instead of his guy.

I hope I'm wrong but we will be lucky to get to 6-6. Head tells me 5-7. And we'll see the love fest for CJH after that.

And it's snide replies again. You were warned this wouldn't be a popular thread but you still felt a need to condemn instead of dealing with the topic. Josh is that you?

I’d be pretty impressed if Heupel joined volnation in 2011 and posted 69,991 messages since then.

And it's snide replies again. You were warned this wouldn't be a popular thread but you still felt a need to condemn instead of dealing with the topic. Josh is that you?
Just because you infer to begin with that stupidity is following, doesn't mean no one else can comment on the stupidity that followed.

Hooker was a Pruitt recruit not CJH. They (CJH) went after Milton and we have seen how that turned out.The kid is a train wreck and there was a reason Michigan didn't play the kid. If CJH evaluation says the kid can play or he could change him but his starting QB is now hooker speaks volumes about his evaluation for talent. I'm not about morale victories and a 24 point beat down by UF isn't anything to feel good about. You can spin it anyway you want but it is what is. After we drop games to Missouri and UK we'll talk.

Our defense is the bright spot of the team and that's out of CJH's hands. We don't have the personal to run as CJH wants to run and it's already showing. I hope I'm wrong but as of now I just don't see it. He has a very accurate QB he won't play because he can't run and how can you watch film when he runs with the 2's and 3.s in a game. For those that said HB was against the scrubs in the OW didn't watch. He ran with 1's and played against the 1's. But we'll see this kid transfer and it will haunt us but this post isn't about that but he's playing a Pruitt recruit instead of his guy.

I hope I'm wrong but we will be lucky to get to 6-6. Head tells me 5-7. And we'll see the love fest for CJH after that.

No worries you are wrong. Anyway gbo!

I am convinced that Heupel has no clue whatsoever!!

Reactions: lifeisdeep

Your last sentence shows your agenda for this thread. You should have just titled this thread Heupel sucks change my mind.

Question to the board: why do these dudes come on here? They just aren't fans. An actual Vols fan wouldn't feel the need to walk into the middle of the room and squat over a steaming pile of "...After we drop games to Missouri and UK..."

This guy has already decided we are so bad that we're destined to drop both of those games? Games that most of us can clearly see are at least winnable - even for a team with our challenges.

I just don't get it. I guess they were caught up in the thrill of victory for all those years. Relishing all that winning. Thin line between love and hate, I guess.

I'm really struggling to get my head around where these 'fans' are at right now. I know we've all been through a lot but...damn...just at a loss...

Question to the board: why do these dudes come on here? They just aren't fans. An actual Vols fan wouldn't feel that the need to walk into the middle of the room and squat over a steaming pile of "...After we drop games to Missouri and UK..." This guy has already decided that we are so bad that we are destined to drop both of those games? Games that most of us can clearly see are winnable - even for a team with our challenges.

I just don't get it. I guess they were caught up in the piquancy of victory. Relishing all that winning. Thin line between love and hate, I guess.

I'm really struggling to get my head around where these 'fans' are at right now. I know we've all been through a lot but...damn...just at a loss...

Well, he is a nut.

Since you have so much spite for this program why are you posting on this site?

VN Store

Back