Tennessee 2022 Schedule is set

They just beat MS St, and I'm not sure we're much better than them. They would've won some... unfortunately LOL
We are tons better than Loser Leach and miss state and they only lost to the Tiggers because the refs blew two calls

What a damn joke of a schedule. Apparently the administration believes that the only path forward to a winning record is to schedule the worst possible opponents in the nation.

The back half isn’t a joke. It’s walking into a slaughter house. That early bye is going to kill them

Georgia has played Norte dame in 2019 and Clemson this season along with playing Georgia tech
Florida has played Miami in addition to Florida st and this year played a team like south Florida that while terrible is better than Akron or bowling green lol this is inarguable.
I understand the argument that we need guaranteed wins to help build the program but if we want fans in Neyland stadium we have to play better teams there. Heck I don’t think army is good but that’s a much more intriguing team to watch
If UT starts beating bad teams in "exciting" fashion people will show up. It wasn't long ago that early season games were sell outs no matter who the opponent was.... and I'm talking after Fulmer. The program is on the precipice of things going really bad. Attendance of 85,000 is great for most programs but not when that's only 80% of capacity. UT needs wins. And we really need to see reasons to believe on the field. I like both White and Heupel... but they REALLY need to make some things happen.

Are we expected to pay for tickets to see games with Akron, Ball State and UT Martin? Because even $1 is too much to see any of those games. They should pay us to come watch that.

Reactions: PG1 and Vol423
If UT starts beating bad teams in "exciting" fashion people will show up. It wasn't long ago that early season games were sell outs no matter who the opponent was.... and I'm talking after Fulmer. The program is on the precipice of things going really bad. Attendance of 85,000 is great for most programs but not when that's only 80% of capacity. UT needs wins. And we really need to see reasons to believe on the field. I like both White and Heupel... but they REALLY need to make some things happen.
100% agree

Simple dont go to the games. We are not where we were to play those teams honestly. And we need every win we can get if you want to get back to winning games that matter. Its a stepping stone. They removed 1 ***** game and you all flipping. Army does nothing for us. Playing them helps in not 1 single aspect. Lets just play the top 10 teams in the country so you can bitch about us losing them all lol.

Lol how random
Why is it random? We have played Memphis and UCLA probably more than any other non conference team over the past 30 years. Memphis would make sense because they are in state. UCLA would be a good solid matchup with a PAC 12 opponent.

Simple dont go to the games. We are not where we were to play those teams honestly. And we need every win we can get if you want to get back to winning games that matter. Its a stepping stone. They removed 1 ***** game and you all flipping. Army does nothing for us. Playing them helps in not 1 single aspect. Lets just play the top 10 teams in the country so you can bitch about us losing them all lol.
Please tell us what a 5 TD win over Akron gains us?

Reactions: Rickyvol77
LSU trip will be my 14th and final SEC stadium to watch the Vols play!! Can’t wait

(until ou and Texas)
For your sake I hope it’s a night game. Been to LSU four times. Two day games, two night games. I couldn’t believe I was in the same stadium for all 4 games. They were as different as…day and night. :)

For your sake I hope it’s a night game. Been to LSU four times. Two day games, two night games. I couldn’t believe I was in the same stadium for all 4 games. They were as different as…day and night. :)

I don’t care if it’s a 6am kickoff as long as we win haha

Please tell us what a 5 TD win over Akron gains us?
Im tired of replying to your whining, clueless ass honestly.
1. They do not use a scheme that cuts our guys legs out.
2. A chance to heal up between Pitt and UF.
3. More likely opportunity to build some depth with young guys.
4. The triple option will not make our team better, in fact they will most likely not ever see it again. So playing against it makes little to any sense in a mid season scenario
5. Injuries and the lack of

VN Store

Back