The Official 2nd Amendment Appreciation Thread

Are you in the market for a pistol rail light?

Right now Amazon has the Crimson Trace CMR-209 for $33.75.

I have two of these and I really like them….I paid $64 or $68……and I still think that’s a deal.

The “lumen” isn’t very high……but it’s plenty bright enough to brighten a dark room or even a yard.

I’ve had one of mine for a couple years now and it still works like a charm.

These have multiple attachments to work with a Glock rail or standard rail………and heck, right now it’s 33 bucks……from Crimson Trace.

It’s light weight, polymer, not as bright as some, but has been plenty of reliable. It’s not as flexible as the Olight mini Valkyrie, or as big and bright at the Streamlight TLR 1 or PL Valkyrie pro……it’s about the size of the Streamlight TLR 7a.

I like this light better than the mini Valkyrie, and better than many others……not quite as good as a TLR 7.

for $33 right now…..you can’t go wrong.

Please note just from my experience: this may not fit some “sub compacts”. If you have a 5” handgun with 1 rail slot this will not fit against your trigger guard. This fits “perfect” on Glock 19 “size” handguns……..I’ve had it on CZ p10c’s, and many others which are similar

Note:
Mine says free shipping but I’m a Prime member so I’m not sure if it’s free for everyone; however this doesn’t appear to be a prime” item.

Last edited:
Reactions: tnvols72
So y'all with the CZs, help me out. I just can't get past the fact that the name sounds like cheap plastic crap from China, or knockoff bluetooth speakers you'd buy at a Five Below.

Curious what CZ owners think about their products.

So y'all with the CZs, help me out. I just can't get past the fact that the name sounds like cheap plastic crap from China, or knockoff bluetooth speakers you'd buy at a Five Below.

Best value for money on the market today. Try one out, I bet you'll buy one. Also, CZ owns Colt now.

I have a CZ P10C and it’s just great gun period.

Last edited:
Reactions: BennesseeVols

Lol

CZ = some of the finest handguns ever made…..did I mention….”ever” made?

Other than the 1911, the CZ 75 is one of most copied handgun of all time. For good reason it’s one of the most reliable handguns of all time…..nothing cheap about it.

CZ doesn’t stand for “cheap.”

CZ = quality….even in their less expensive lines with their striker fire stuff the p10 (line) and inexpensive hammer fire stuff p-07 & p-09……it’s all quality.

You get Glock “reliability”…..with more features……and CZ “quality”……which I’m sry Glock fan boys……is higher than Glock. Don’t get me wrong…..Glock reliability is as high as it gets in the striker fired world…..but “quality” is different.

The p-10c is a great Handgun and a great price.

The Shadow 2 is in a league pretty much by itself for the price.

The p-07…..is as rugged as any gun made……and it has a polymer frame.

Then you get to the CZ 75 Stuff….my goodness……if you haven’t had one…..go get
Yourself a P-01…….you’ll thank me later.

Lol

CZ = some of the finest handguns ever made…..did I mention….”ever” made?

Other than the 1911, the CZ 75 is one of most copied handgun of all time. For good reason it’s one of the most reliable handguns of all time…..nothing cheap about it.

CZ doesn’t stand for “cheap.”

CZ = quality….even in their less expensive lines with their striker fire stuff the p10 (line) and inexpensive hammer fire stuff p-07 & p-09……it’s all quality.

You get Glock “reliability”…..with more features……and CZ “quality”……which I’m sry Glock fan boys……is higher than Glock. Don’t get me wrong…..Glock reliability is as high as it gets in the striker fired world…..but “quality” is different.

The p-10c is a great Handgun and a great price.

The Shadow 2 is in a league pretty much by itself for the price.

The p-07…..is as rugged as any gun made……and it has a polymer frame.

Then you get to the CZ 75 Stuff….my goodness……if you haven’t had one…..go get
Yourself a P-01…….you’ll thank me later.

In the next week or two I’ll post some pictures of my p-10c……it’s having some work done right now….won’t be ready for some time.

Also don’t get me wrong

CZ ain’t just for us hand gunners either.

They make some very fine rifles.

In my humble opinion they make some of the finest 22 WMR rifles in the $500 range. And many other fine rifles.

244085891_10224423087338450_2122429882697778729_n.jpg

C6DDC2A5-ADB5-43BD-A2C3-AB8DFC9A7D0C.jpeg

Nothing awesome, but been wanting a 5” striker fired for a minute. I’ll put some TruGlow’s on it tomorrow and that will be it (got several magazines already).

Hopefully the Canik METE will get out my way before long.

Also, hopefully the CZ will be ready before too long. I’ll post when it gets back.

VN Store

Back