Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
FF melting down.... Can't understand the risk reward for playing Army. Even Saban don't wanna play these teams
I don't know why any sane person ever goes in there. As much as I love the RF, I absolutely despise the FF...it is populated with pure f'n imbeciles and douchebags. If the RF ever becomes like that, I am gone...hell I've ignored a lot of the people that post in here regularly.

All we have to do is not get drug by teams that by all means are capable of skull dragging us, for an entire 1/3rd of our schedule.

Come out victorious in battles with on par competition for another 1/3rd.

And not slip up at all against the 1/3rd we're expected to beat and will gain nothing from.

Do that and overcome a completely biased league and their refs. Sell our program to a generation of kids that are much more interested in plug and play than any kind of rebuild.. and boom! We're right back in it at the bottom of the top.
So easy I'm not sure why everyone doesn't do it, honestly.
We have dug ourselves a very deep and steep hole, and then covered the sides in loose pumice just to make it harder.

Ball security is a big thing to try and fix. It is not easily fixable.

You either have it or you don’t. You might fix it slightly but look at Foster…. Dude had Ball Security issues even into the pros even after working on it.
Hooker didn’t have ball security issues at VT, did he? He’s played 2 games here

I don't know why any sane person ever goes in there. As much as I love the RF, I absolutely despise the FF...it is populated with pure f'n imbeciles and douchebags. If the RF ever becomes like that, I am gone...hell I've ignored a lot of the people that post in here regularly.
I use to go there but the last time I visited I was pelted with rocks and garbage. They do seem to be a little touchy over there.

Conor totally pulled a 50 Cent on that pitch. They don't care how dumb they look throwing a baseball like an idiot. Their successes pay a lot, but their failures pay too. They'll do whatever it takes to keep their name in the air.

How can a guy that is such an athlete not be able to throw a ball 60 feet????
most of mma guys i know werent super athletic guys. actually, nerdy intellectual types. there's a lot more strategy to it, at least Jiu Jitsu (from talking to these guys, my foray with MMA ended after a year in Judo).

Super technical wrestling or jiu jitsu seem to require some level of brain power. now the boxing aspect requires athleticism...but also tons of practice.

Has any else noticed how the chatter has shifted from recruits to transfers. I was reading where the NIL is starting to be a real factor for more top recruits that are looking at smaller schools and the potential of pay to play and exposure over the larger established programs and less "face time". The entire college sports landscape will be unrecognizable in 5 years for better or worse. Start watching for more of the smaller schools getting the top guys than ever before and the players that aren't getting what "they" think they deserve moving on much quicker than ever before. The players will still get the exposure because of TV and can get more "face time" and a bigger pay day by being the big fish in a "smaller" pond as far as the team goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back