Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a friend that is a yuuuuge Cocks fan. He tries to talk smack and gets shut down real quick. It's embarrassing actually. You need to buck up.

Cock fans have been smack talking since they joined the conference. They're loyal as hell to their team but that team is historically one of the worst in all of football.

Reactions: tnhunter 10
Oh wow! It was much easier for me to have smaller portions after I got better. I guess my stomach shrunk. It was a big ordeal for me to make myself eat anything at all while I was sick.
yeah i lost 30 myself in 2 weeks, had pneumonia and was dehydrated in a bad way. Spent 2 nights in the hospital , actually have kept the weight off since ...this was all back in May

Reactions: ACvol3
When’s the last time we won the East?
are you really trying to talk up the usce gamecocks right now? Lol… they’re historically a dog sht program and nowhere remotely close to the level of UT. It shouldn’t even be a discussion

Attachments

• B43330BA-777D-4632-8062-A5BA4D664A97.png
    B43330BA-777D-4632-8062-A5BA4D664A97.png
    450.5 KB · Views: 53
I truly believe we stuff Florida's run game. And UF throwing the ball falls right in our game plan. Vols win 34-24, @ me

Florida's qb's have half their rushing yards so far. But I'm not sure they've faced a fundamentally sound defense yet. I watched the UF vs UA game intermittently and it looked like Alabama was missing tackles they should've had.

Pros: maybe we save some bodies and energy for winnable games, and make a bowl. Getting to a bowl could be good for recruiting.

Cons: conceding games, especially "rivalries", will negatively impact the brand and negatively impact recruiting. But we might not make a bowl if we incur injuries or go into winnable games limping.

Catch-22
If you're going to do something that pussified loserish you might as well just forfeit and not show up at all 🤦‍♂️ that might be the most stupid thing I have heard in here..sickening.🤢🤮

Trying to win games that we know we will lose by 30-50 points could hurt us down the line vs teams that could make us bowl eligible if we’re healthy. Gotta see the long game fella

No offense, but that's such a loser mentality. Heck no. You play to win no matter the opponent. If a coach and team are so soft they concede games to good teams then they aren't tough enough to win the coin flip games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back