The Official Tennessee vs. Tennessee Tech Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, ESPN+ (SEC Network+)

More to the point. Granted the coaching staff football IQ on playing JG makes you go “hmmmmm”….but something has to be up when you’re a 5 star kid and can’t beat the likes of the guys he’s competing against.

CJH has done plenty with a pocket guy before in Lock….it ain’t the “he can’t run” thing

I mean JG wasn’t better than Bailey by any large margin. In a normal year, he prolly plays some early on in these cupcake games. Against an only SEC schedule in a make or break year, hard to just throw him out there. Add coaching change, he’s really only gotten the advantage of being in a SEC S&C program for two off seasons.

He’s competing against two P5 experienced QB’s. With that said, we should have already seen him. Huepel is an idiot to keep Hooker in right now after the turnover and stinger hit he took and Florida is next week.

Reactions: USMC-TNVOL
You are something else my lady. Nobody is saying it isn't better than under Pruitt. Only you keep brining that up. Dooley was better than Pruitt. Jones was way better than Pruitt. Being better than the team was under the worst coach in TN history is not a flex you should embrace. This performance does not look good despite the points. That was and is my point.
You must be 10 years old, there’s literally nothing I’ve said to suggest I’m a woman so now who’s assuming? I’ve never said the performance looked good so not sure what you’re arguing about. I just said we’re still up 21 and going to win easily so the sky isn’t falling like you seem to think. Go enjoy the game.

Hooker looks bothered by that leg. Now another lineman down. We’re dropping like flys against TN Tech.

What are you seeing in Hooker? 2 fumbles, one long ball catch, slow to throw and not in stride in short passes. At least Milton gets the short passes to the receivers quickly.
I don't think Milton is in danger of losing his job to Hooker based on this half. It's going to be Milton vs UF.

Reactions: willinhf

VN Store

Back