Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, y'all...hope no one has killed anyone else since last Saturday! I've been on a roller coaster with my hubby. After Labor Day trying unsuccessfully to quit drinking, he used a vacation day for Tuesday then missed Wednesday, too. Wednesday night he prayed for salvation. Went to work Thursday. They fired him Friday because he sent a message instead of calling. He has done it before so they were just tired of the missing. So he had to drink Friday after a struggle. He called someone Monday and had an interview Tuesday and starts Monday. They are working so much OT he won't have time to drink. God has put the ball in his court. I would appreciate prayers for both of us. I am exhausted. I don't even like roller coasters. @nicksjuzunk could you give me the website again please? He may be ready to listen now.

Love you all! Can't even think about football right now though.
Prayers send for you guys-----I grew up in that type of environment so I know how tough it can be. Stay strong girl and keep the faith. It's probably never gonna get better until he recognizes the problem and asks for help.

football notes from the WR btw

I didn't realize Tennessee was down to 71 scholarship players, that's tough. On the flip side, I was looking at Florida's roster last night and it looks like they have around 93 on scholarship including Covid super seniors. I think UGA has 86, although 5 or 6 of those probably won't be available to play this season.

I didn't realize Tennessee was down to 71 scholarship players, that's tough. On the flip side, I was looking at Florida's roster last night and it looks like they have around 93 on scholarship including Covid super seniors. I think UGA has 86, although 5 or 6 of those probably won't be available to play this season.
I recall there being a Hana Barbera character named Scooby Dumb. It was sort of a Bizarro World version of Scooby Doo.

Tennessee had this guy...C22155D7-6C0C-4D34-81CA-116F4C3A001E.jpeg

Can’t shake the feeling we underwhelm this weekend. TTech is awful and the team knows it. We are not disciplined and have no depth. Smh at me I need a pickup, lol.

It's weird, I actually think some of the young dude's gonna come in and show out.

You really think Young isn't going full speed in his first game, or Rucker won't play lights out in the secondary when he gets a chance?

1631895615363.jpegI just got in an argument about Lil Nas X with some girl on Facebook. Honestly I don’t care about men dressing like women, that wasn’t my point. My point was that this whole androgyny thing has already been done before, to a bigger extreme, and better by hair metal bands in the 1980s. It was controversial then too, but they haven’t been forgotten because they had talent. These dudes doing anything to cover up their lack of talent today isnt original. It’s played out, and they can’t even reach the level that’s already been done 40 years before them. that’s why I don’t like it.

So it took a long time for the long term effects of cigarettes to be seen after mass production began at WWII. Seems like a big gamble to me to find out the hard way what vaping will do to you 20 years from now…
I smoke maybe like once or twice a month, but what you’re saying is, when I do smoke, I should just roll up a big fatty and light it up with el Diablo’s flame? Lol

Going to Cincinnati with the old man today to catch our first Dodger game in action..any restaurant suggestions we should check out? Or anything in Cincinnati at all? I’ll hang up and listen.

View attachment 395115
My best friend is going to be there to watch the Saturday and Sunday games….. we are huge Dodger fans.

Reactions: UTSuave’
I recall there being a Hana Barbera character named Scooby Dumb. It was sort of a Bizarro World version of Scooby Doo.

Tennessee had this guy...View attachment 395112
There is no doubt in my mind, the Giants were handed some of that fired stink from Tennessee that attributed to that Tennessee esque loss last night. It's not a coincidence that 3 former Vol coaches are on that staff. You just can't make that **** ending up. That is pure Vol nad kick loss.

Going to Cincinnati with the old man today to catch our first Dodger game in action..any restaurant suggestions we should check out? Or anything in Cincinnati at all? I’ll hang up and listen.

View attachment 395115
Skyline Chili.

That's the extent of my Cincinnati knowledge. Well that and it's in Ohio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back