Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet everyone said Bama was dead for years and never coming back or competing with the elites. It’s all about who you hire. NIL should actually help us though.
Yeah, it’s a two pronged thing: hire the right coach, and tell everyone else to get on board or get lost.

Saban is a great coach in his own regard but what put Alabama into dynasty territory was the entire booster community were told “he’s the boss. Give us your money and shut up.”

office-900x600.jpg

Oh boy! I can’t wait to rock some Velus Jones merch!!!

I can see it now:

“Nice shirt dad!”

“Thanks son! Remember that wide receiver who averaged 19 yards a kick off and who ended his senior season with 20 receptions for 180 yards and 1 touchdown?”

“No. Not really.”

“Yeah, well, it’s from his clothing line!”

I hate how much I laughed at this

Our NIL deals suck.

Remember when they thought the NIL class/program was going to be a big deal? 😂

These guys don’t care about how it works they want someone to hand them a deal and do nothing for it.

None of us saw this coming. I can’t wait for the first, “I didn’t know I had to pay taxes” statement

Our NIL deals suck.

These guys don’t care about how it works they want someone to hand them a deal and do nothing for it.
Right now we don't have any players worth investing in. We need a QB or a RB or anyone to really separate himself with their play. Imagine how much Dobbs, Kamara, and Barnett would have made from NIL here. I bet Trey Smith would have gotten some good offers too. We don't have anyone like that on our roster right now.

Our NIL deals suck.

As fans (probably the most supportive fan base in the country) we can do whatever we want. Again, we should all pitch in $100, find a local biz, or build our own, and funnel all those dollars to whatever player(s) we want. Dumber people have figured out how to suck our fans dry for dollars for years. We should finally let our money speak for us.

Let's just call up some Knoxville area business that has supported UT for decades, tell them we want to give them $1M+ to pay players, and get it going.

I'm tired of waiting around for our savior QB. We can just as easily get him ourselves.

Right now we don't have any players worth investing in. We need a QB or a RB or anyone to really separate himself with their play. Imagine how much Dobbs, Kamara, and Barnett would have made from NIL here. I bet Trey Smith would have gotten some good offers too. We don't have anyone like that on our roster right now.
I mean Velus has caught like 5 passes this year and has an NIL deal….

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
As fans (probably the most supportive fan base in the country) we can do whatever we want. Again, we should all pitch in $100, find a local biz, or build our own, and funnel all those dollars to whatever player(s) we want. Dumber people have figured out how to suck our fans dry for dollars for years. We should finally let our money speak for us.

Let's just call up some Knoxville area business that has supported UT for decades, tell them we want to give them $1M+ to pay players, and get it going.

I'm tired of waiting around for our savior QB. We can just as easily get him ourselves.

Something needs to happen because the NIL deals aren't rolling in at UT. So the masses saying that will help with the Nolen recruitment there's no example to lay on the table to show him and Big Walter.

So I’m actually really disappointed in our fan base…..

I’m in Sonoma County for a birthday trip to wine country and yesterday afternoon, while enjoying some amazing wine, I see a VANDY fan walking down the sidewalk!!! I thought there were only like 5, so I didn’t expect to see one up here.

The reason I’m disappointed is because I’m the only one up here wearing the power T and I expected to see someone. Such a shame :( haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back