Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Less serious note, but still need help on it.. my apartment has these tiny little gnats flying around. Not many, but I’ll notice one here or there. Or fly across the TV, etc.

My house is clean, the only “dirty” thing about it is having two cats in a one bedroom apartment. So where are they coming from? How do I get rid of them? I dumped both litter boxes hoping that’d help, but it hasn’t.

Probably drain flies or fruit flies. They’re easy to get rid of with a few household items.

1) Pour about 1 cup of apple cider vinegar in a bowl.
2) Add a big scoop of sugar. Mix until dissolved.
3) Cover the bowl with Saran Wrap or similar and poke 1/8” holes in the top

Put it near drains or food or wherever you see them most. They’ll climb in but typically can’t get out so the closer the cover is to the liquid the more likely they climb in and drown.

D6B5E3D0-B203-487F-B662-0697298F2ED2.jpeg

Probably drain flies or fruit flies. They’re easy to get rid of with a few household items.

Put it near drains or food or wherever you see them most. They’ll climb in but typically can’t get out so the closer the cover is to the liquid the more likely they climb in and drown.

View attachment 394994
This works really well!

Unless he is really hurt, I think Milton gets the start against TTU, and they have him running the offense full tilt and taking plenty of deep shots until he starts connecting on them. He may end up looking like Kevin Costner going for the green in Tin Cup, but they want him to be the starter against UF and this is their last chance to get him on track before the SEC schedule starts.

That is not an example of a bad coaching decision…… Dobbs wasn’t ready when he got his first shot and should have been redshirted like Jones wanted to do….that freshman season…. He had two passing games less than 80 yds and avg 3.8 ypa which is pitiful….. 2 TDS and 6 int…. His qb rating was 25 points less than JG’s worse season…. He also avg 30 yds a game rushing…The next off-season, he still wasn’t ready and was the back up….When he got another chance…. He did much better but still wasn’t great…. In year 3…. He really started taking off….QB is a position where the guy typically has to have time to develop…. Even Peyton Manning wasn’t a stud his freshman year.
My point was the coaches may have never known Dobbs was a gamer if the QBs in front of him never got hurt. He may have transferred before year 3 if he had to wait behind the practice warrior QBs.

IIRC, Dobbs first appearance was the 2nd half against Bama where he led TN to a couple TDs which was light years better than the QBs ahead of him did against Bama. His 2nd appearance was USCJr where he directed a miraculous comeback for the win. So no matter his early stats, the coaches were forced to find out he was a gamer and should have been QB1 all along.

Reactions: Vols4us

View attachment 394994

This, also works best if left high (we put it on top of the fridge or on the window seal above the faucet).

Less serious note, but still need help on it.. my apartment has these tiny little gnats flying around. Not many, but I’ll notice one here or there. Or fly across the TV, etc.

My house is clean, the only “dirty” thing about it is having two cats in a one bedroom apartment. So where are they coming from? How do I get rid of them? I dumped both litter boxes hoping that’d help, but it hasn’t.
Set the apartment on fire. That will do it guaranteed.

Oh for sure on that end of it.

I’m not a Bailey guy by any stretch. I think there’s a reason Chaney/Pruitt and Heupel/Golesh didn’t/don’t think very highly of him.

What I think is happening in this discussion is *fans* can’t come to grips with the fact there is no good answer.
There is no best answer. There still might well be a very good answer.

View attachment 394994
Discovered that method from a customer when I did pest control. Works also without the wrap and sugar. I usually add one drop of hand soap and a little water.

Reactions: Jack Burton

Posted this before but how could this not work?…

1631825219328.jpeg

That is not accurate…. Hyatt has left way more than 38 yds on the field
They can't be counting the one in the end zone where he was injured. Then they aren't counting YAC, only where the drop occured. Does he have more drops than just the two big ones in the BG game? One was probably around 10 yards and the other one was around 30

Reactions: volbeast33
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back