It’s out! LV 2021 schedule

Really happy to see the schedule is much more challenging this year. One of the things missing from recent Lady Vol teams is the confidence/swagger a winner has. Wins against a good OOC schedule will help them change from being unsure to being very competitive.

....(Advance apologies for any perceived ethnic slurs to demons).

200w.gif

Reactions: FabSmokyVol
Excellent schedule one of the best I've seen plenty of competitive games and I'm thinking 21 and 7 regular season.

that's exactly what I saw. Wow you are brilliant! ;)
UCF on the road will be a tough game they beat LSU by 10 last season have most of the top players back. A big test for us on the road early.

I think you'll get UCF. Typically USF is the bigger challenge.

I don't understand the schedule maker. In Orlando on Friday and then come home to play USF on Monday, I say reschedule the Monday game to USF and spend Saturday and Sunday on the beach in Tampa. Great break for the kids.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Must be trying to win the Tennessee State Champ. Lots of cupcakes but at least spreading some $ out to other schools in the state.

Our schedule looks tougher than Duke, UNC and LSU 🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️ its not the toughest but I wont complain. Could be worse.

Reactions: mlindsay
She knows she has an extremely solid squad this season. Let’s go! Less than 2 months awayyyyyyyy

I think so too. I think she realizes this is a big year in terms of the Lady Vols reclaiming their place among the elite. It’s a big year for recruiting as well. A stellar season/postseason would realllly boost the LV brand.

Any word on who will be the final Power 5 opponent to be added? Or did I miss that?

I also missed the part about the exhibition opponent, Georgia College, being coached by Kellie's brother Ross Jolly.

VN Store

Back