It’s out! LV 2021 schedule

Must be trying to win the Tennessee State Champ. Lots of cupcakes but at least spreading some $ out to other schools in the state.

Must be trying to win the Tennessee State Champ. Lots of cupcakes but at least spreading some $ out to other schools in the state.

This is the toughest schedule we have had in years. Eight Power Five teams in the OOC (nine when the last game is announced) plus three final four teams and the reigning National Champion. It’s a good schedule.

This is the toughest schedule we have had in years. Eight Power Five teams in the OOC (nine when the last game is announced) plus three final four teams and the reigning National Champion. It’s a good schedule.
You're including UCF and USF as Power 5 teams? UCF will be one in a few years. One of of those teams will mostly being regular or conference champion of the AAC. It's a good schedule. I would have it in the top 20% of the non conference schedules that I have seen so far.

If you call that a cupcake schedule, I don't know what schedule you're looking at
Chattanooga, Cookeville. Johnson City just to name 3. Hopefully we will be crowned Queen of the State! But like I said $ stays in state that’s a good thing.

I’m impressed with this schedule. We get Texas right after USF, which will be two tests very early-on. We’ll know a lot about the team four games in.

KU, Okla St, and VT are teams that could give us major problems and/or beat us if we come out unmotivated and sluggish. VT always gets up for TN. Very much quality games, IMO.

And then Stanford, UConn and South Carolina. Nuff said.

I’m also glad to see Chattanooga back, as they are a decent opponent to face right before SEC play. They’ll be much more than a tune-up, IMO.

Well done Kellie and staff!

Chattanooga, Cookeville. Johnson City just to name 3. Hopefully we will be crowned Queen of the State! But like I said $ stays in state that’s a good thing.

here is a challenge for you negavol for $1 name 1 (ONE) good game on this schedule

Reactions: Volfan2012

VN Store

Back