What Pitt Panther fans are saying about our Vols

Line open -1 Pitt and moved instantly to -2.5 Pitt
If it’s Pitt -2.5 that line will favor the Vols. +2.5 as a home underdog is a trap Vegas sets for bettors. I think yesterday the teams that were a +2.5 at kickoff won outright 4 out of 5. I would definitely prefer us an underdog going into this game.

It happens every year after week 1. Folks come on here bragging about some teams and poor mouthing others. They base game 1 as exactly how the season is going to go. I guarantee you come week 2 there will be some that look nothing like they did in week 1 in both directions. It happens every year but folks never fail to come back every year after the first week proclaiming how the season is going to go with this team or that team. Basing future performance off first week is not a good idea in general. Give it 2 or 3 games then things start to shake out. GBO!!!!!!

PITT ranked #111 in rushing offense last year. I mean mighty Vanderbilt ranked #113 and our other future opponent South Alabama ranked #112. Both Pitt and South Alabama played 11 total games. Pitt ranked #98 in Sacks Allowed last season too. I’ll take our SEC level athletes which are all healthy for this game vs their O-line….apparently it is epic $#!T.

1630887008392.gif

Funny how half the posters on this board can say we have serious issues, and then people who get paid for a living to analyze sports can say the same thing, but we're all just crazy according to the pumpers.
Those “experts” also picked Vandy to win, Clemson to win, Washington to win, etc. These “experts” are not all they are cracked up to be. One “expert” was talking about how a player that had just been ejected for targeting was going to have to head to the locker room. We all know they changed that rule but he didn’t and he was a so called “expert”.

Funny how half the posters on this board can say we have serious issues, and then people who get paid for a living to analyze sports can say the same thing, but we're all just crazy according to the pumpers.
What’s the track record of those experts in predicting outcomes? I doubt that it is collectively much above 50 percent against the spread.

VN Store

Back