Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
What in the heck? I hate thieves with the hot passion of a thousand suns..🤬

I was just getting ready to say: Uncle Uly is misunderstood. He may be prickly, but he’s got a good heart…. And would probably leave Pruitt stranded on the side of the road in the pouring rain.

When you’re a VANDY fan and get schooled by a much dumber Tennessee fan.
(re: Andy installing unlimited soft drink refill stations throughout the stadium)

I hate those kind of liberals...absolutely hate them...

I don't want anybody telling me how I have to live or die..

An SEC school would have had no patience with him and his 3-9, 4-8, and 3-4 records the last few years.

Florida would have chewed him up and spit him out.

He’s blessed to be at a place that gives him space to build.
That’s true. But I don’t know the roster condition. I can only assume Florida was setup for immediate success compared to UCLA.

I was just getting ready to say: Uncle Uly is misunderstood. He may be prickly, but he’s got a good heart…. And would probably leave Pruitt stranded on the side of the road in the pouring rain.
What I would do is ask him if he was thirsty..then I would pick a water out of my cooler, walk up to him and hold it out to to him....and then slowly pour it out on the ground in front of him, turn around..hop in my car..and laugh while I give him the finger as I drive away...

Last edited:
Nah. Georgia state was an FBS team and went to a bowl that year. It felt awful, and was an awful loss, but we’ve actually probably had worse.

Vandy just lost to an FCS team by 20 in a game where they were hardly competitive.
I mean ETSU got rid of the football team a few years ago and had to start the program back from scratch, right?

I watched most of it. The stats look a little better than it was. They really struggled on the O Line considering who they were playing. Atleast in the run game.

Read somewhere that Umass was even worse opponent than BG. 1 win in last two years and only scored 12 pts in their 0-4 season last yr

Dine and dash is not my style.

Besides, I can't run that fast. Hell, I can't run at all.
We ate at the giant crab in myrtle beach a couple years ago…. Very expensive seafood buffet that doesnt put the prices on the menu….. I never saw so many people dine and dash in all my life.

Good luck to JG in whatever endeavor he chooses outside of football. Football is not his thing and most Vol fans have known that for years.

Anchor down, lol. Randy has to be really, really enjoying that one.

The Ogre and Gene show on the SECN coming soon. Nothing they say will make a lick of sense, but it will be entertaining.

Don't know that I have seen a worse O-line at a football school than Clemson had last night. Maybe Botch's against Okie when he played a center at right tackle. Clemson's guys were just pretending to block on some of those pass plays. Their QB will be suffering PTSD this season. Tony Elliott anyone? Trevor be shh and thanking the Lord he's in Jacksonville.

How bad is Nebraska? The Fighting Illini lose to San Antonio the very next game.

The Ramblin' Wreck wrecked.

Does anybody care that UC Davis beat Tulsa? Some wanted HC Montgomery to come here when Cornbread was fired.

Huskies eaten by the Grizzlies. It's a nature thing.

Did ND have to get a waiver from the Pope to play on Sunday? Of course it will be Monday in Rome - so technically...

Our ragged looking easy W looks better and better. Please Heup, have Joe to get the ball out quicker with some air under it when needed. Thanx.

Love this time of year. So much fun for couch taters.

Guys kinda random here but thank God Tony Elliott isn’t our head coach.

Clemsons offense looked more f’d up than a bag of dead puppies last night. QB looked woefully unprepared but also all night long they had multiple receivers running in the same area and even virtually identical routes side by side. It was bad.

Clemsons offense looked more f’d up than a bag of dead puppies last night. QB looked woefully unprepared but also all night long they had multiple receivers running in the same area and even virtually identical routes side by side. It was bad.
It’s almost like running a team loaded with Five stars and first round QB’s in a crappy conference makes you appear better than you are. Who woulda thunk

UGAs DL is the best in CFB. That poor kid never had a chance. I got them going undefeated this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back