Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s my point when I say tell the ncaa to suck it…. I mean stand your ground…. Fight and don’t give them anything….. The ncaa has no investigate properties nor the intestinal fortitude for a fight….. it has been my experience that when you do all the work for them then they will thank you and penalize you more than if you stand your ground…. I’m trying to keep an open mind about our situation though.
Where in the link I provided did auburn tell them to F off? Lol the ncaa literally investigated the allegation

Who is better/worse: DJ or Milton?

Also, will Small and Evans have more success against Georgia than the Clemson rushing attack?

If you're not hammering the under on these Week 1 games, you're losing out (for you lucky Tennessee legal bettors)...these early season offenses are such hot garbage.

Watching this game is like watch your two worse enemy fighting. On the one hand I want Clemson to lose cause they play such an easy schedule but I hate the dawgs so much and have the worse fans ever.
Idk how GA fans can be more unbearable, but if they win all you will hear is national champion hype. It's going to be BAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back