Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has arrived.

36wpec.gif

"Yeah, Tennessee had 700yds of offense and scored 63pts, but fans need to slow their roll, it was Bowling Green"
Friday sportstalk. . .

"Yeah, Tennessee had 250yds rushing, 350yds passing, and scored 56pts, but so what? Fans need to calm down, it was just Pitt"

9-12 Sportstalk, probably

These are the thoughts that just went through my head… Joe Milton is going to be benched after the first half because he threw for over 300 yards and 5 touchdowns and we’re up 35 to 3.

Bailey starts the second half and throws 2 more touchdowns and 200 more yards of passing. Hooker comes in for the fourth and also throws 2 touchdowns and over 200 yards passing.

Everyone nationwide notices the score but doesn’t give it that much thought since it was just Bowling Green. But then next week we beat Pitt by 30 points and people start to take notice of the Vols.

Vols travel to Gainesville and shock the world by upsetting the Gators.

The momentum continues and UT finishes the Regular season 11-1 with a close loss to Bama. But in the rematch in Atlanta the Vols come out on top and are ranked #1 in the country. We beat Oklahoma in round one of the playoffs and crush Clemson in the national title game.

Mullen leaves for NFL. Kirby gets fired after going 7-5. Saban retires and Dabo takes over.

The decade of the Vols begins…

These are the thoughts that just went through my head… Joe Milton is going to be benched after the first half because he threw for over 300 yards and 5 touchdowns and we’re up 35 to 3. Bailey is going to start the second half and throw 2 more touchdowns and 200 more yards of passing. Hooker comes in for the fourth and also throws 2 touchdowns and over 200 yards passing.

Everyone nationwide notices the score but doesn’t give it that much thought since it was just Bowling Green. But then next week we beat Pitt by 30 points and people start to take notice of the Vols.

Vols travel to Gainesville and shock the world by upsetting the Gators.

The momentum continues and UT finishes the Regular season 11-1 with a close loss to Bama. But in the rematch in Atlanta the Vols come out on top and are ranked #1 in the country. We beat Oklahoma in round one of the playoffs and crush Clemson in the national title game.

Mullen leaves for NFL. Kirby gets fired after going 7-5.

The decade of the Vols begins…
tenor (3).gif

I think I am going to try to listen to Kessling pregame today. He is almost as bad as MCBowser raps

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back