'22 TN DT Walter Nolen (Ole Miss)

So after 2 quarters against Maryville, he’s got a couple of tackles. Maryville is doing a good job of staying away from him. He’s had to be helped off the field twice, looks like dehydration. This kid is huge though..a year in a college weight program and it’s on
father in law is at that game.

He is in shape. He was playing EDGE at some of the big camps this summer at 325 pounds
Are you watching this game? He is not in shape. Camps and real games are totally different.

Do you ever see him pursue after they get passed the line of scrimmage? No he doesn’t because he isn’t in shape.

Dude has been being keyed and double teamed all night by a good Maryville team. Is he is great shape?No. But with it being the second game of the year it’s unfair to say he isn’t in proper game shape.

It isn’t unfair to say this.

It’s an observation and he isn’t in game shape. Plain and simple. He is obviously a good player. Maryville has had to run away from him all game.

I’m not hating on his game just saying he needs to get in shape.

Lol they need some discipline. Their athletes are on par with Maryville just not the structure.
Just an inside joke between me and my maryville friend buddy about maryville recruiting practices…. I remember one time they talked a kid from north Georgia into going there…. We joked that maryville was getting more recruits from Georgia than we were.

Reactions: drvenner
Glad he's in sorry shape. He might of killed that guy.

Dunno why they went to the delay handoff up the middle when they were getting like 10-20yds on sweeps to the outside.

Just because he made a good play doesn’t mean he isn’t out of shape though lol. The kid didn’t pursue a single play. He would just stand there if he wasn’t actively in on the play.

(I bring this up because our coaching staff wants people to pursue, so he needs to work on this and his shape especially with this staff)

VN Store

Back