LV Volleyball

Congratulations Ava!!

GBO
Things are looking up for the Lady Vols volleyball squad this coming season. They have added several big girls to their lineup including two 6'5" middle blockers, a 6'3'' offensive hitter and a 6'2" middle blocker. Plus they have a new graduate transfer from Colorado State in Breana Runnels who is a killer spiker and did a number on Tennessee in a previous NCAA tourney match. For more info on the new players check out the roster page under volleyball on utsports.com.
Tennessee would have been a NCAA tourney selection team last season if they hadn't been short-changed by the unusual circumstances of a Covid influenced season. They were the last team out of a shortened 48 team field instead of the usual 64 team field in the NCAA tourney. If the usual schedule for the upcoming season holds true then they should start playing in late August or early September. I look forward to seeing them compete at Thompson-Boling Arena this fall and I'm sure other fans do too.

LSU is going to be formidable adding 6-4 Missouri transfer Kylie DeBerg to go along with Bannister and Anwusi. That’s a lot of size with experience…..

Some really tough matches….Baylor, Pittsburgh, and Purdue are always tough. Former Lady Vol Callie Williams is at Baylor now along with Kentucky transfer Avery Skinner. Ugh!
Interesting SEC format this season….Hope we level up this season with a strong senior class and some talented additions. GB🍊🏐
Excellent schedule, I commend coach Rackham-Watt for laying off powder-puff opponents and trying to get the Lady Vols tournament ready.

The Lady Vols volleyball team has added two exhibition matches (no tickets required) to their upcoming season schedule. They have an exhibition match against Appalachian State on Friday, Aug. 20th at 6 pm and an Orange and White scrimmage match on Saturday Aug. 21st at 12:30 pm. Both matches are in Thompson-Boling Arena. In addition, the Lady Vols have newly redesigned short-sleeved jersey tops that look extremely snazzy. Please get out and support our Lady Vols volleyball squad this season.

The Lady Vols volleyball team has added two exhibition matches (no tickets required) to their upcoming season schedule. They have an exhibition match against Appalachian State on Friday, Aug. 20th at 6 pm and an Orange and White scrimmage match on Saturday Aug. 21st at 12:30 pm. Both matches are in Thompson-Boling Arena. In addition, the Lady Vols have newly redesigned short-sleeved jersey tops that look extremely snazzy. Please get out and support our Lady Vols volleyball squad this season.
The Lady Vol volleyball squad was picked to finish fourth in the SEC pre-season coaches poll. Check out utsports.com for more details. If I knew how to provide the link to that page I would do so. If someone would provide me that info it would be helpful. Thanks

Reactions: MillerTime80
The Lady Vol volleyball squad was picked to finish fourth in the SEC pre-season coaches poll. Check out utsports.com for more details. If I knew how to provide the link to that page I would do so. If someone would provide me that info it would be helpful. Thanks

Single click the top URL address and highlight it,,,hit Ctrl_C (or right click and click "copy"),,,open your post and when you want to drop the page in, hit, Ctrl-V (or right click and click "paste")

VN Store

Back